PDA

View Full Version : Dark Zone Keys and Crates

oSuitIand
01-29-2016, 11:10 AM
Not a single dark zone crate works i got over 15 keys today and went to every location where i could unlock a crate and not one works. I dont even see the levels required to access the crates i've maxed out my ranks at 8 and my dz rank at 12 please fix this before the beta ends. Also people looking to play message mxnotone on xbox :)

butterslices0
01-29-2016, 11:36 AM
Not a single dark zone crate works i got over 15 keys today and went to every location where i could unlock a crate and not one works. I dont even see the levels required to access the crates i've maxed out my ranks at 8 and my dz rank at 12 please fix this before the beta ends. Also people looking to play message mxnotone on xbox :)

It's a beta bud. Virtually all content is locked down. The chests are there to give you an idea of what and why. The only kit you can get is from the DZ vendors and safe house (as well as the two BoO's of course).

iNathaann
01-29-2016, 02:02 PM
I'm having the same problem and I don't think it blocked because of the beta, because it was saying things like dark zone key required and creat requires dz rank ten instead it shows nothing when you get to the create and if it was blocked it would say not available during the beta

oSuitIand
01-29-2016, 08:30 PM
It's a beta bud. Virtually all content is locked down. The chests are there to give you an idea of what and why. The only kit you can get is from the DZ vendors and safe house (as well as the two BoO's of course).

yea you clearly were not an alpha tester like my self. The Dark Zone was better in the Alpha than now

mhobson
01-30-2016, 12:26 PM
> People not understanding that these crates operate on a first come/first served basis

Your group hits it first, you all get it.
You miss out and, well, you miss out.

At least thats what i've seen.

Breek920
01-30-2016, 01:07 PM
Yahh ive have noticed this also

Jackghanistan
01-30-2016, 08:51 PM
any idea what the reset time is? Because if it's not locked content, then the wait time to reset must be hours.

DDMxSmoKin AcEs
01-30-2016, 09:06 PM
Nah man this didn't happen in the alpha, I could open numerous crates apart from the lvl 30 crates, seems to be fixed today tho I can open more crates, only problem is lack of lock picks for the safe zone doors

MustacheSweat
01-30-2016, 09:11 PM
This DZ crate bug definitely happened in the alpha. Just not as widespread so there was probably less incentive to fix it.

LordAzrael0811
01-30-2016, 11:21 PM
They are available and working, I camped near one the other morning to try and see how long it took to respawn, killed the mob of NPCs 3 times and was there for just over 30 minutes without the box spawning. Not sure if it's because of an anti camp feature (though I was staying outside the NPC spawn area, just keeping eyes on the entrance to see if anyone else went in). So if they take over 30 minutes to respawn and due to the congestion on the DZ due to everyone being locked into the start area it's no wonder people see this as a bug, when it is more someone that just may need tweeking, my group has come across boxes in our travels through the DZ, but again they are few and far between.