PDA

View Full Version : Mike 20170247 Error

iKeepitwarm
01-29-2016, 09:25 AM
Mike 20170247 Couldnt get on last night, due to this error, so gave up after 30 mins of trying, today it was fine for about 2 hours, and then i turned console off and back to mike error, now that all ive been getting.

Restart xbox, restarted router, ports and NAT open on router, tried DMZ router, tried another 2 routers. Uplay is connected etc.Unplugged and left for a while as well etc both router and console.tried internal and external drive,connection is wired, but i did try wireless as well, cleared the save game as well, seems MS no longer gives you options to delete the cloud one.

Heres the odd thing, if i sign in with another account same xbox, and start the game up and go through as new, it loads fine.

as the servers will be down final resort to redownload the beta which will take me about 6 hours..

Seems like it might be game save issue. Any suggestions/help appreciated.

Ubi-Houck
01-29-2016, 12:18 PM
Hey, mtN09,

The servers are currently down for a scheduled maintenance, more information here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1377776-Servers-maintenance-%E2%80%93-Friday-January-29

If you are still having issues once the servers are back online and you have re-downloaded the beta, please try backing up your save file then deleting the local one from your system.

Thanks