PDA

View Full Version : Dz missmatch

ClearVue
01-29-2016, 04:50 AM
Playing with a buddy who is new to Division (didnt play alpha), We left the PVE area and entered the dark zone only to have a message appear stating DZ MISSMATCH over the players name

When highlighting player on the map, it says "Group Member is in another DZ Player Bracket"

This is the first weve ever seen this message or encountered this problem. I played every day of the Alpha and have been on the Beta All day with different players. This is the 1st time.

Can you elaborate if this is actually an Issue or why this is occurring ?

Javaknight
01-29-2016, 05:48 AM
My friends and I also encountered this issue tonight and finally gave up on playing in the dz together.

Raevix
01-29-2016, 10:32 AM
We ran into this as well. we were levels 5, 6,6,8. one level 6 and the level 5 would enter one DZ and me the level 8 and a level 6 would enter another. We could not figure out why we could not all join the same DZ

Paladinss
01-29-2016, 11:03 AM
+1 this issue. Team disbanded (Lvl 8, Lvl 7), DZ mismatch and sent to different brackets (8-8 and 1-7)

See also this thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1378123-squad-members-and-dark-zone

Threezool
01-29-2016, 11:40 AM
Happened here to when playing with my brother, but I think he managed to get in by open the group menu and there were a option to join another DZ instance. Might be worth checking out.

Ubi-Houck
01-29-2016, 01:07 PM
Hello,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your groups splitting up when entering the Dark Zone.

When the team disbanded, did you try recreating the team while within the Dark Zone? (This should move players into the same Dark Zone as the team leader)

Also please provide as much information as possible as it is really helpful.

Thanks