PDA

View Full Version : Red Screen on respawn

Daitheflu916
01-29-2016, 12:48 AM
I am getting a red hue to my game after I respawn. I have to log off then back on to get rid of it. It didn't seem to start until after a DZ session where I went rogue. It started doing it after that session.

RJ Jolley
01-29-2016, 03:06 AM
I am getting a red hue to my game after I respawn. I have to log off then back on to get rid of it. It didn't seem to start until after a DZ session where I went rogue. It started doing it after that session.

To me it has happened mutliptle times. I die to a rouge or when rouge hunting. I died an the screens all Red. Respawning screen still red. As he said had to log out an back in. Most times I logged out an instantly went back it. The game kept me in the same instance. With the same people. Excatly where I died last or it spawns me in a random safe house or check point in the DZ.

TealT68
01-29-2016, 08:56 AM
Confirmed and I also wrote this in another thread. Started Yesterday 15:00 CET. Once you die and respawn you get a red colour filter in the game screen.
Workaround: Settings, Exit, Log out.

Later yesterday I went into a teamplay with a buddy, I died, but did not get this. Resolved?

zomgfast
01-29-2016, 10:16 AM

Never gone rouge and it happened to me.

smo0k
01-29-2016, 10:24 AM
Not resolved yet, happened to me 5 mins before servers went down for matintenance at 10AM CET.

SouthHunter512
01-29-2016, 10:41 AM
happened to me this morning 0300 CET whilst redoing the madison square mission.