PDA

View Full Version : [XBOX ONE] Total Performance Degredation

Drake Vhett
01-28-2016, 10:05 PM
1. What is the issue you're experiencing?
- Following an attempt to play the Beta, which is almost impossible since loading a single area takes many minutes, there has been a marked impact on the performance of my console as a whole. I tried to record a clip to showcase one of the other bugs and navigation, using apps, etc. is taking much longer than usual. Even once the Beta has been closed or the console restarted the performance issue remains.

2. What were you doing when this issue occurred?
- I played the Beta like normal.

3. Are you able to recreate this issue?
- It is a concurrent issue without specific instances, but it affects all areas of performance: navigation, running apps, start-up, etc.

4. What have you done in an attempt to correct this issue?
- I've closed the beta and restarted the Xbox.

sweatygunt
01-28-2016, 10:13 PM
With all the problems arising, I foresee another release date pushback. I still haven't been able to even load the beta, keeps giving me error codes.

Drake Vhett
01-29-2016, 05:45 AM
UPDATE:

I tried uninstalling and re-installing the beta. Performance definitely improved with the beta uninstalled, and downgraded again once I re-installed it.

Drake Vhett
01-29-2016, 06:14 AM
UPDATE 2:

Now the beta freezes on the Ubisoft splash screen and dims.

TealT68
01-29-2016, 09:01 AM
I'm in Sweden - I started playing the beta at 14:00 CET. I did not find any performance problems . The most severe bug is the red colour filter on death/respawn.
Only once, first time on startup, I got a DELTA error. On re-try it worked.

Drake Vhett
01-29-2016, 05:17 PM
UPDATE 3:

Following the server maintenance at 4AM EST on Friday there was an improvement on performance across the console. Now while the Beta is closed the console performs like normal, but it still fails to open other apps successfully while it is running. Tested on Ubisoft Club, which failed to open, and My Games, which opened but did not allow for any interaction.