PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Error Code Delta 20010159 and Mike 20240078

Frogmiteless
01-28-2016, 02:53 PM
I have reset my Xbox, I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it (twice now), I have hard reset and soft reset my Xbox, I have confirmed that my Xbox Live account is in fact tied to my Uplay account and has been for a very long time now, and I have done the connection troubleshoot showing that I have an open NAT. I am still getting the error and I even tried the forum member suggestion of going to the Xbox store and clicking there for the download (although the Bundle itself was unavailable to me, so I just used the beta thing itself instead of the bundle) and still no luck. This is getting extremely ridiculous. I tried unlinking and relinking my xbox account just to see if that fixed it and now I am once again getting the Delta code.

Just so no confusion appears, I inserted the beta code from my receipt from GameStop onto the website here, got my code in the e-mail from Ubisoft, activated the code, pre-downloaded the game correctly.

Ubi-Stature
01-28-2016, 02:58 PM
Hi there, Frogmiteless,

Can you try the steps in this FAQ?: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/43/3502/connectivity-issues-in-the-division-on-xbox-one/kA030000000tiKACAY

Let me know if the issue persists.