PDA

View Full Version : Virus Research Side Mission

Draconis6t9
01-28-2016, 01:53 PM
[Xbox One] Virus Research Side Mission
1. What is the issue you're experiencing?
- Cannot complete the mission after booting the first scanner on the ground, the scanner on the roof is not selectable.
2. What were you doing when this issue occurred?
- Trying to complete the mission by booting the scanner on the roof before the time runs out.
3. Are you able to recreate this issue?
- Yes, every time the mission fails or i leave the area and come back.
4. What have you done in an attempt to correct this issue?
- Failed the mission, left the area, killed the enemies before booting the scanner, killed the enemies after booting the scanner, died.

Forgot to mention its the one between 21st and 22nd Street with the Cleaners on the roof at the edge of the playable area.

Sinaris1220
01-28-2016, 01:59 PM
You activate the first and the mission starts, you then activate the second (and third depending on which if them you're doing), are you then getting the upload to the cloud prompt? Have you tried relogging?

Ubi-Stature
01-28-2016, 02:07 PM
Hi there, Draconis6t9,

Thank you for reporting this, are you able to provide me with a video of the issue?

Thanks.

Draconis6t9
01-28-2016, 02:28 PM
Hi there, Draconis6t9,

Thank you for reporting this, are you able to provide me with a video of the issue?

Thanks.

Hi Ubi-Stature,

Ill try and do this for you.

Thanks.

Draconis6t9
01-28-2016, 02:46 PM
Please forgive me for being such an idiot. I found the second scanner and completed the mission.

In my excitement i kept running past it when climbing the stairs. Please can you remove this thread.

I do apologize for wasting your time.

Ubi-Stature
01-28-2016, 02:56 PM
Hey again,

No need to apologize! Easy mistake to make!

If you notice any further issues don't hesitate to let me know.