PDA

View Full Version : Keep getting stuck on stairs

jakerrsss
01-28-2016, 01:04 PM
My player keeps getting stuck on stairs, first occurred when doing the water supply mission (water works? can't remember the exact name, but the start point is W 20TH St) I first got stuck on the metal staircase (to the right of the defending valve) leading to the first water pressure valve, after starting the defend water part of the mission. I figured out a work around by running up and down the stairs until it eventually let me pass.

Second time its happened is on the last part of the missing person mission (Missing Person: Heather Lau, Part 4) I'm now inside the house where Heather Lau is (played alpha so remember the mission quite well) on the way up to the second floor to rescue her I get stuck at the top of the stairs and I'm unable to get through, currently still stuck as we speak. Can capture some video game play of it happening if needed.

Ubi-Stature
01-28-2016, 01:06 PM
Hi there, jakerrsss,

Thank you for reporting this!

Can you possibly provide me with a video of the issue? This will help us with looking into the issue.

jakerrsss
01-28-2016, 01:09 PM
Hi Stature,

Thanks for the quick reply, currently uploading two clips now which show the bug as well as a workaround I've just managed to do. Will edit this post once its uploaded!

Ubi-Stature
01-28-2016, 01:16 PM
Hi again,

Thanks for the update, I appreciate your cooperation with this.

I hope you continue to enjoy the beta!

jakerrsss
01-28-2016, 01:21 PM
Uploaded both the videos to a OneDrive folder, if you're unable to view them could you let me know which would be the best way for me to upload them for yourselves.

Link to folder - http://1drv.ms/1WPlP1j

Ubi-Stature
01-28-2016, 01:30 PM
I can view the videos just fine, much appreciated.

If I need them in another source/format for any reason I will let you know, though!

Jarrhn
01-30-2016, 05:06 AM
I encountered this issue as well. I noticed that it only seemed to happen when using the Ballistic shield. After throwing it away manually, it would block you from walking up the final step. The only way to remedy the problem for me was to swap out the skill after it had come back off cooldown.