PDA

View Full Version : Keep getting "Mike 20240058" Error Code

sweatygunt
01-28-2016, 10:13 AM
Had the same error code during the alpha and it seems I am getting the same code now for the beta. Does anybody know why this happens?

Epic Tovenaar
01-28-2016, 11:25 AM
Me too hope one of the Devs or support people see this and help us out.

fredvincy
01-28-2016, 11:42 AM
i have this error now and had it throughout the alpha and never got it to connect to the servers. the solution they offered during the alpha was opt out of the xbox live preview program. seemed a lot to ask of people who wanted to be part of the program. i am not part of the program so i had nothing to opt out of. hope it's just early beta server issues and all will be resolved soon enough.

Ubi-Stature
01-28-2016, 12:01 PM
Hi guys,

Have you tried reinstalling the beta? Can you also make sure your respective gamertags are linked to your Uplay account that was registered for beta access?

Thanks.

Stilloffside
02-02-2016, 12:30 AM
Hi guys,

Have you tried reinstalling the beta? Can you also make sure your respective gamertags are linked to your Uplay account that was registered for beta access?

Thanks.

Has this MIKE Error been or will it be addressed pre-launch? I have been able to sneak around it using WTfast for the PC beta but thats using a 14 day free trial of that client and I have NO desire to use it after the Beta closes tomorrow (Feb 2nd). All other games I play on Steam, Origin, GOG, Blizzard and UPLAY including TC: Rainbow Six Siege have no issues logging in.

Thanks for your help and I will wait for your reply.

stilloffside on UPLAY