PDA

View Full Version : GR fans what do you think about The Division ?

SuperBiscotCOT
01-15-2016, 09:24 PM
Now we have a LOT more content and news about the game everywhere. I never played it but it looks pretty good !
I will see with the beta how it's running on PC but I'm already suprised by the really good things I'm seeing.

I think we can hope the best for GRW. :)

And you guys what do you think about the game ? Is it what you were all excepecting ?

Bodark Zulu
01-17-2016, 05:58 AM
Now we have a LOT more content and news about the game everywhere. I never played it but it looks pretty good !
I will see with the beta how it's running on PC but I'm already suprised by the really good things I'm seeing.

I think we can hope the best for GRW. :)

And you guys what do you think about the game ? Is it what you were all excepecting ?

When all of the info starting popping up everywhere once the beta dates came up it was a bit of a surprise,but this looks like one of the most promising upcoming games . From what I've seen it also looks like it will deliver.

jeannaq
01-19-2016, 07:49 AM
Well you should know by now that I am not a fan of the always online aspect of it. So it is automatically a no go for me. Also I am hearing a lot of rumors about stupid and bullet sponge AI. I don't know if it's true or not, I guess only after release we will know the verdict on it. Though if history of these always connected/MP only games show anything it doesn't look good.

SuperBiscotCOT
01-19-2016, 08:03 AM
Jeannaq it was sure that if it's not a SP game you will not like it ;)
And I understand your opinion because I think we need a good SP for GRW !