PDA

View Full Version : Several Unrelated Questions

keeblerelfe
06-08-2004, 06:17 PM
1) As a spy, does going hand-over-hand or shimmying on horizontal beams make any noise audible to the mercs' sound detector?

2) Is it possible to tazer a spy while he is midair? If so, does this prevent him from knocking me out?

3) Every time I turn my computer on, I have to go into the Windows mic volume controls and manually turn them up in order to be audible in-game. It resets to the lowest possible setting every time I turn the computer off. Does anyone else have the same problem or, even better, a solution?

------------------------------
beep-beep-BOOM
The sweet, sweet sound of a mine in the mornin'

keeblerelfe
06-08-2004, 06:17 PM
1) As a spy, does going hand-over-hand or shimmying on horizontal beams make any noise audible to the mercs' sound detector?

2) Is it possible to tazer a spy while he is midair? If so, does this prevent him from knocking me out?

3) Every time I turn my computer on, I have to go into the Windows mic volume controls and manually turn them up in order to be audible in-game. It resets to the lowest possible setting every time I turn the computer off. Does anyone else have the same problem or, even better, a solution?

------------------------------
beep-beep-BOOM
The sweet, sweet sound of a mine in the mornin'

Nokturnus
06-08-2004, 06:37 PM
1) No.
2) Yes it is. He can still knock you out but you will wake up sooner so you can still kill him.

Jaster_
06-08-2004, 07:08 PM
3) that's pretty weird, what kind of soundcard do you have? On the other hand, a easier solution would be leave your comp on all the time, that's what I do.

SITHDUKE
06-08-2004, 07:43 PM
1)Yes its audible but not to sensor.
2)Yes
3)no idea

http://sithduke.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/sigsith.psd.jpg
-------------------------
"Can ve paint zem gowld? It's kinda me sing ya?"
*Beeeeeeep-Beeeeeeep*
"How About Nooooo?! You crazy dutch *******"

My all time favourite qoute http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

And Remember...
Just your friendly Sith posting again ^_^