PDA

View Full Version : shadow net??

XyZspineZyX
11-16-2003, 08:23 PM
maybe im a bit behind but people keep refering to shadow net... if this is something in the first game then DONT TELL ME!! i havent completed it yet, but if its just some new thing for PT then could someone bring me up to speed cheers

XyZspineZyX
11-16-2003, 08:23 PM
maybe im a bit behind but people keep refering to shadow net... if this is something in the first game then DONT TELL ME!! i havent completed it yet, but if its just some new thing for PT then could someone bring me up to speed cheers

XyZspineZyX
11-16-2003, 09:25 PM
its the multplayer feature instead of u all being sam u become a specialized character (similar to the different ppl u get to choose from in r6)
u play an operative the guys with one goggle if u look at the ss /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<font color=#DD0000>[I]
<center> __________________________________________________ ____________

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/mp3vd/matrixsig.jpeg</center>
<center>
__________________________________________________ _____________
</center></font> <font color=#DD0000>[I] <center><marquee> Positions: Consigliere for THE FAMILY, Jedi Hitman For Jedi Mafia, Sith Bodyguard for Drem's Mafia, Freaky's Pet, Neo of the Forums & Beer Baron Of The Forums. Forum Ranks: Forum Monkey, Virtual Leader, Keeper of the Sacred Carrots, Citizen of D'ni, Lord of the Forum, Third Echelon Operative, Over 7000 Postings, Veteran, General of the Anicent Saladin Army, ICK CLAN MODERATOR & Emperor of the Sith. </marquee></center></font>

<center> I have no reply.other than from the mouths of my cannon. -General Comte de Frontenac </center>

Vitaly686
10-26-2013, 12:36 PM
как подключиться к сети Шадов и вообще чтобы можно было играть с другими игроками?

Vitaly686
10-26-2013, 12:38 PM
Как подключиться к Шадов нет чтобы можно было играть с другими игроками?