PDA

View Full Version : Did you played The Division's Alpha

SuperBiscotCOT
12-15-2015, 04:36 PM
Personnaly no but maybe you can tell me if it's good :p
Graphic Downgrade ? Fun ? ... :confused:

c-swain
12-15-2015, 05:01 PM
It would be against the NDA to say anything - not something you should probably go against on the Official Ubisoft Forums...

But from the feedback, a lot of people seem to be excited. Apparently the game is looking really good and a lot of people were impressed considering that it was only the Alpha. (so no, there hasn't been a downgrade) I genuinely haven't seen any negative feedback so far! (..or at least nothing real. There's been a few people trying to sh** stir on Reddit, but they got shut down when they couldn't produce any examples or a source)

SuperBiscotCOT
12-15-2015, 05:46 PM
I was'nt excpecting that peoples will be so much happy after they played an Alpha :p
So we can hope the best for GR :D

UbiKeeba
12-15-2015, 08:15 PM
I can completely understand your excitement in wanting to know more about The Division. I can say from first hand experience that it is amazing. However, anyone who played the alpha is under a strict NDA not to discuss any of the content. For this reason, I am going to close this thread. Not because the thread itself has anything at all wrong with it, but I just want to help anyone who is excited by what they saw keep to their NDA. ;)