PDA

View Full Version : I can't grab any mercs...

Pandora_NOW
03-27-2004, 12:30 PM
Every time i manage to get behind a merc, he just turns around and shoots me or I try to grab him and nothing happens until he THEN turns around and shoots me.

Is there something I missed, or is it just the same as grabbing in sp?

Pandora_NOW
03-27-2004, 12:30 PM
Every time i manage to get behind a merc, he just turns around and shoots me or I try to grab him and nothing happens until he THEN turns around and shoots me.

Is there something I missed, or is it just the same as grabbing in sp?

Operative21
03-27-2004, 12:34 PM
As far as I know it works the same as in SP, its just really hard to do since most mercs don't sit still long enough for the triggering conditions to take place.

Pandora_NOW
03-27-2004, 12:35 PM
you can grab an electrocuted merc, right?

I was thinking of shooting one in the back to freeze him and then grab him

reeferkills
03-27-2004, 12:40 PM
you can't grab him while he is being electrocuted, but just as soon as it stops. i zap them and then run up behind the guy and just keep tapping the use button so it grabs them the first instint they come to.

SublimeOne
03-27-2004, 12:56 PM
i get mercs from behind all the time

that tazer gun is stupid, i never use that thing...i just time my movements and go after him at the right time. Also if a merc starts chasing you down, ill hide behind a box with no visions on and once he walks by i follow him...SNAP!!

The_Naja
03-27-2004, 01:01 PM
btw dont forget grab is SHIFT and not SPACE like in SP, dunno why but they changed the controls for MP

http://riksserver.no-ip.com/plaatjes/sigs/sig_thenaja.jpg

Ig0tgame5
03-27-2004, 01:35 PM
u can change ur controls.....