PDA

View Full Version : VWC Website is now Up and running

XyZspineZyX
10-21-2003, 12:02 AM
S! everyone,

The VWC Website is now up and running. I have included many links so that i tis easy to navigate throught the Website. There are some links that are not working as of yet because I am still working on these pages. The links area has a small amount of links as of yet, but I will be adding more as time and participation Progresses. I am making it easy to find the tutorials and the technical stuff so that anyone can go to the site and find what they need. A I said the site is an ongoing process and will be improved over time.

Many long hours of hard work have gone into this website for the good of everyone here. I am proud to be a part of this fine community and I will work with all of you to make this website better. If anyone has ideas or knowledge that can be of help to the site dont hesitate to contact me.

I would like to thank the Movie Making Community for the inspiration for this website and I am proud that we have such a flourishing community.

Now for the Website Link:

http://vwc.blacksheepwebdesign.net

S! Enjoy

Viper

<table style="filter:glow[color=red, strength=3"><tr><td> <font color=white>Viper
Commanding Officer VMF-513
"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"
Ubi Movie Maker Forum Moderator
Virtual War Cinema Admin

</font></td></tr></table>

XyZspineZyX
10-21-2003, 12:02 AM
S! everyone,

The VWC Website is now up and running. I have included many links so that i tis easy to navigate throught the Website. There are some links that are not working as of yet because I am still working on these pages. The links area has a small amount of links as of yet, but I will be adding more as time and participation Progresses. I am making it easy to find the tutorials and the technical stuff so that anyone can go to the site and find what they need. A I said the site is an ongoing process and will be improved over time.

Many long hours of hard work have gone into this website for the good of everyone here. I am proud to be a part of this fine community and I will work with all of you to make this website better. If anyone has ideas or knowledge that can be of help to the site dont hesitate to contact me.

I would like to thank the Movie Making Community for the inspiration for this website and I am proud that we have such a flourishing community.

Now for the Website Link:

http://vwc.blacksheepwebdesign.net

S! Enjoy

Viper

<table style="filter:glow[color=red, strength=3"><tr><td> <font color=white>Viper
Commanding Officer VMF-513
"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"
Ubi Movie Maker Forum Moderator
Virtual War Cinema Admin

</font></td></tr></table>