PDA

View Full Version : Uru should be members only

bfioca
11-25-2003, 11:20 AM
I've noticed that the longer I'm not allowed in, the more I want in. This is the classic exclusive club scenario. Maybe they should go with it. Seems like it's generating a lot of extra enthusiasm and suspense for people trying to figure out when they'll be let in.

Mayve they've already thought of this. It could all be an elaborate scheme of the DRC to keep it exclusive and keep out enough people to generate sufficient interest about what's so special.

Cool stuff.

bfioca
11-25-2003, 11:20 AM
I've noticed that the longer I'm not allowed in, the more I want in. This is the classic exclusive club scenario. Maybe they should go with it. Seems like it's generating a lot of extra enthusiasm and suspense for people trying to figure out when they'll be let in.

Mayve they've already thought of this. It could all be an elaborate scheme of the DRC to keep it exclusive and keep out enough people to generate sufficient interest about what's so special.

Cool stuff.

bfioca
11-25-2003, 11:51 AM
0 views?
I don't have the plague...

bfioca
11-25-2003, 11:51 AM
oh, weird...
it doesn't update views until someone replies.

Anyway, I still think it's a good idea

_ Paula _
11-25-2003, 11:54 AM
Nope, not the plague....just bad timing http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

There's an intense discussion going on just now under the URU = Worst MMORPG Release.

Pa'lua (in Cavern)

bfioca
11-25-2003, 11:58 AM
Yeah, I've been trying to avoid that one like the plague...
didn't we agree at one point to stay out of negative posts?

although, at least the guy is being very civil and reasonable about the whole thing.

mszv
11-25-2003, 12:57 PM
Oddly enough, that other thread, has turned quite intersting, and very civil. Sometimes I get surprised!

Regards, mszv
Game name: amarez
KI #: have to find it
Put that down, you are not in a game, this is my life!

1.2GH, 640MB, GeForce4 TI 4200 128MB, Santa Cruz Surround Sound, DSL, 1200kbps down/100 kbps up, wired/wireless home network, Linksys router

graham_614
11-25-2003, 01:25 PM
The problem with an exclusive membership - eventually people in line simply walk away. I know if I was told "Well maybe you can get in next week. Or it could be the week after. But it's soon" I'd probably just toss in the towel and go play Manhole.

Wait... Aw crap.

*clicks on the Manhole*

Free Urulive!

Zard0z
11-25-2003, 01:26 PM
Yeah, Half Life 2 is coming out soon, its engine is pretty compelling...