PDA

View Full Version : lost again near animal stones

Mzbhaven
01-24-2004, 09:14 PM
at this point in the game I believe I should have seen 5 different animals, heard the sounds to be able to get this puzzle am I right? If so, I have only seen 4, I went up on the trapeze and I can find another way down but I have lost the sub can't reach it. Help please. I also think I need to get back to the observation room with the 5 switches and review the school again, but I'm stuck. I have the numbering system up to ten, but get stuck on how the numbering system would continue from there, If I could get a nudge in the right direction would appreciate it a great deal.
Thanks in advance.

Mzbhaven
01-24-2004, 09:14 PM
at this point in the game I believe I should have seen 5 different animals, heard the sounds to be able to get this puzzle am I right? If so, I have only seen 4, I went up on the trapeze and I can find another way down but I have lost the sub can't reach it. Help please. I also think I need to get back to the observation room with the 5 switches and review the school again, but I'm stuck. I have the numbering system up to ten, but get stuck on how the numbering system would continue from there, If I could get a nudge in the right direction would appreciate it a great deal.
Thanks in advance.

Homer6
01-24-2004, 09:33 PM
Hello, Mzb, and not to worry, you doing fine.

Have you figured out how to get to the lower chamber of Plateau island? Is so, have you looked through the viewer? Have you seen the lagoon on Forest island through that viewer? Seen a familiar shape--shadow? Perhaps that's the fifth animal you need?

If you set the five switches then you don't need to go back there, and the sub is of no futher use if you have the symbols from the school.

You did write down those symbols, right? You know what decimal numbers they represent, right? Have you seen how they are used to represent decimal numbers, how something is turned and added to reach the numbers above four? Perhaps this same pattern will take you to 25? Figure this out because it will help you use the small domes.

Remember the important things.....as you turn on your computer. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Mzbhaven
01-25-2004, 02:40 PM
ok, have been to the lower part of plateau island looked thru the viewer and saw the very large creature that approaches the viewing station, liked him so much kept calling him back until he finally got really mad at me. That is one of a count of four that I already have. However did see something foul in the air could that be #5?
I went back to the school to reexamine the numbers and I think I have it, won't know for sure until I get to deal with the small domes.

PrincessXenobia
01-25-2004, 02:59 PM
That's a whark. It's a big scary fish, eh? But what Homer is referring to is another animal you can see in those viewers. Well, you can't actually see a live one. You've seen their bones in the village, though. Have you figured out what the "eyes" are eyes OF? What about that one on Ghen's desk --the one he keeps pulling out of the water?