PDA

View Full Version : 3rd level edannaaa

evlbutafly
02-24-2004, 09:12 PM
ha.. back again for another few minute break. i realized that i shudnt trap the poor squee before i read that post, but thanks soo much anyways.. not im down in the 3rd level of edannna and can't seem to figure out what to do now. the fish is now in the 3rd bubble thing.. i saw that little thing where that guys talks to you, i feel like i've been everywhere. what now!? i passed by that plant thing that looks like the plant in the study.. im assuming the bird is in there and i need the fish to be freee to help me free it.. what are those purple plants u look through? im not getting what they are trying to make me see. i noticed that there is a sunflower in one of them in the upper corner but cant seem to find a way to it. lostttt..

evlbutafly
02-24-2004, 09:12 PM
ha.. back again for another few minute break. i realized that i shudnt trap the poor squee before i read that post, but thanks soo much anyways.. not im down in the 3rd level of edannna and can't seem to figure out what to do now. the fish is now in the 3rd bubble thing.. i saw that little thing where that guys talks to you, i feel like i've been everywhere. what now!? i passed by that plant thing that looks like the plant in the study.. im assuming the bird is in there and i need the fish to be freee to help me free it.. what are those purple plants u look through? im not getting what they are trying to make me see. i noticed that there is a sunflower in one of them in the upper corner but cant seem to find a way to it. lostttt..

Homer6
02-24-2004, 09:25 PM
Stay with your other post evlbutafly, everyone will be able to keep track of your progress.

Remember the important things.....as you turn on your computer. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif