PDA

View Full Version : Cyan needs a Big Name Sponsor

dcscsb
02-05-2004, 07:54 PM
Man Im bummed! I wish Cyan could get somoeone else interestd in the Myst Series.

Anybody well known with some Pull like a George Lucas or god forbid even Bill gates. Just some company or high profile person to help them out and give them the free will to expand there games..

I know wishful thinking but hey Im not happy right now. Long live URU!

I will win the crowd, I will show them something they have never seen before.

dcscsb
02-05-2004, 07:54 PM
Man Im bummed! I wish Cyan could get somoeone else interestd in the Myst Series.

Anybody well known with some Pull like a George Lucas or god forbid even Bill gates. Just some company or high profile person to help them out and give them the free will to expand there games..

I know wishful thinking but hey Im not happy right now. Long live URU!

dcscsb
02-05-2004, 07:57 PM
Hey even Coca Cola, I can see it now.... try the great taste of Coke the soft drink of the Dni http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Zard0z
02-05-2004, 08:04 PM
They need to be part of a company that doesnt treat them like the little step child. UBI is not an innovatice company, they produce products based on games that have been around months, even years before. Something like URU is way out of the league of UBI. Look how long ID is sitting on DOOM III, this is barely a fraction of the time they are giving their project.

dcscsb
02-05-2004, 08:10 PM
I agree. even alot of the IT people at my work dont play any Myst games and they have never even heard of URU. Not much promotion for the game. The most replies I get are yea I played Myst before a long time ago didnt really like it. They have never even seen Riven or Exile.I wonder if Rand is going crazy right now?