PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in the Zoo

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 04:18 PM
Ok, i have a big problem with the artificial intelligence of Farah. First I had problem getting her into the zoo, she wasn't following me so I had to go get her on the little bridge were she was stuck.

Anyway, after that I killed the birds, and then discovered the little hole behind the big box, in the cave. She went through the hole, but then I left the cave while she was speaking to me (something like "i found a second hole... blablabla") and she came back without opening the door of the lion cage (or whatever this cage was made for).

I tried to get her to go back into that hole but she just didn't go so I pursued the game, went up to the upper level, got the ladder up, and Farah climbed to reach me up to the closed door. Now we are both stuck there. I tried to go down and start everything over again, but Farah keep standing in front of that door that she should have opened a while ago.

What to do? Start the game all over?
Thanx.

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 04:18 PM
Ok, i have a big problem with the artificial intelligence of Farah. First I had problem getting her into the zoo, she wasn't following me so I had to go get her on the little bridge were she was stuck.

Anyway, after that I killed the birds, and then discovered the little hole behind the big box, in the cave. She went through the hole, but then I left the cave while she was speaking to me (something like "i found a second hole... blablabla") and she came back without opening the door of the lion cage (or whatever this cage was made for).

I tried to get her to go back into that hole but she just didn't go so I pursued the game, went up to the upper level, got the ladder up, and Farah climbed to reach me up to the closed door. Now we are both stuck there. I tried to go down and start everything over again, but Farah keep standing in front of that door that she should have opened a while ago.

What to do? Start the game all over?
Thanx.

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 04:20 PM
Hopefully, you'll have aprevious game save to go back to, if not then YES, you will have to start all over again.

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 04:24 PM
The door that it sounds like she's standing in front of is opened by the rotary switch on top of the cage. You did activate that one when you were up there, right?

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 04:44 PM
I did, but it seemed to me that this rotary switch activated something else...
Let's see, what happened exactly after she went through that hole? Is it a necessary step (like opening a door that i can't open by myself?)

If I am supposed to open that door (top of the ladder) to exit the zoo by myself then I'm not stuck. If Farah was supposed to do it, then she forgot, and I'm stuck forever! :s

Thanx again for your help!

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 04:58 PM
Fara opens the gate into the large cage when she goes into the hole. If she didn't do it right, you wouldn't have been able to get up to the top or to the point where you activate the ladder.

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 05:25 PM
Thanx ****blah, I guess there is a bug in the game (Gamecube).
I didn't see Farah opening that door to enter in the birds cage, but yes it is open... However, the door of the Lions cage is still close.
I'll try tonight to go back to the top of the bird cage to see if I can open the exit door from there. I probably didn't turn the switch the right way.

Great help!!! Thank you thank you!

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 05:42 PM
Wait a sec. What cage are you calling the lion's cage? Is it outside or inside?

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 06:52 PM
Inside, the one at the right of the birds cage. The back of this cage is made of rock (side of the mountain). It's the smallest of the two cages.

It seems that the only who can get in is Farah and I didn't see her getting in there!

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 07:15 PM
Ben...the only cage you go into is the bird cage...that gets you up to the top where the trigger is...you have to turn that all the way around..and that will open the door...there are 2 ways to get down...you can either jump to the save...and get down that way...or you can run the wall on the left to the 2 palms trees.

Once that door is open you should be okay if farah is already up there...go down into the cave and climb up onto the rocks to get to the next trigger..have to break some barrels...she will go into another crack in that room...but that is all she does...no other cracks for her.

Hope that helps.

http://princeofpersia.proboards20.com/