PDA

View Full Version : Missing bombs in recorded track

BBloke
01-27-2004, 05:03 PM
Hi all,

I've been trying to record some dropping bombs but I'm finding that the complete load drops during the mission but during track playback there are only 2 sets of 2 bombs dropped and corresponding explosions.

Has anyone come across this or is it just me. It's frustrating me when it comes to getting the scene I want.

BBloke

BBloke
01-27-2004, 05:03 PM
Hi all,

I've been trying to record some dropping bombs but I'm finding that the complete load drops during the mission but during track playback there are only 2 sets of 2 bombs dropped and corresponding explosions.

Has anyone come across this or is it just me. It's frustrating me when it comes to getting the scene I want.

BBloke

WB_Outlaw
01-27-2004, 05:41 PM
On one online track I made, the bombs from the first drop simply disappeard from the racks. The never appeared in the air.

Of course I missed by a mile cuz I suck so bad so I had to make another sortie. That one appeared OK.

-Outlaw

BBloke
01-28-2004, 02:05 AM
Thanks Outlaw.

At least I'm not totally alone. I've tried on a couple of occasions with the same results so I may reinstall the game and test it per patch see what is going on. It could be that the planes are AI.. anything is possible.

BBloke

BBloke
01-28-2004, 12:31 PM
Well I've tried v1.11 and the same happens... guess there's something not helping the recording process.

BBloke

---------
Light Blue Touch Paper and Stand well Back!!!!!