PDA

View Full Version : Game Crash

Ziggy77
03-31-2004, 10:58 PM
Hey all, just wanted to see if anyone had the same problem and had come up with a fix.

Besides a problem with the AntiAliasing causing the game to crash on load up (apparently existing with all GeForce 3 owners) Which I easily fixed after reading the Readme file. The game has worked beautifully.

Until now.

I made my way through the first level, and as soon as the load screen appeared for the next level (The carrier) it sat there and would not load. I had to Ctrl-Alt-Del to get anywhere. I Restarted and went through again and it loaded fine. I thought maybe it was a one off, until I finished the carrier level and it did it again.

It is a bit of a pain as now I have to fight that bloody helicopter again. Any suggestions? I've just downloaded the 1.1 patch so I'll see how that goes. My system:

Pentium 4 2.0 GHz CPU
512mb ram
NVIDIA GeForce3 Ti 200 based graphics card with 128mb of video memory
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy
16x DVD drive uh.. and I think that's all the relevant specs, any ideas would be appreciated!

Ziggy

Ziggy77
03-31-2004, 10:58 PM
Hey all, just wanted to see if anyone had the same problem and had come up with a fix.

Besides a problem with the AntiAliasing causing the game to crash on load up (apparently existing with all GeForce 3 owners) Which I easily fixed after reading the Readme file. The game has worked beautifully.

Until now.

I made my way through the first level, and as soon as the load screen appeared for the next level (The carrier) it sat there and would not load. I had to Ctrl-Alt-Del to get anywhere. I Restarted and went through again and it loaded fine. I thought maybe it was a one off, until I finished the carrier level and it did it again.

It is a bit of a pain as now I have to fight that bloody helicopter again. Any suggestions? I've just downloaded the 1.1 patch so I'll see how that goes. My system:

Pentium 4 2.0 GHz CPU
512mb ram
NVIDIA GeForce3 Ti 200 based graphics card with 128mb of video memory
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy
16x DVD drive uh.. and I think that's all the relevant specs, any ideas would be appreciated!

Ziggy

devah-
04-04-2004, 07:34 PM
thank god i'm not the only one with this problem.

I have the same problem, and it's very annoying and frustrating.

I really don't feel like playing the game before this is fixed.. but don't get me wrong, I love this game.. plz fix this as fast as possible.