PDA

View Full Version : Monitor trouble

The_Cynical_1
04-15-2004, 01:38 PM
Yah, i have some weird friggin problem with my monitor and im wondering if anybody knows whats going on. Right now i have a NEC 22" CRT with and amd fx-51 and a fx 5950 ultra. Well my problem is this, and it started after i installed the new nvidia drivers, during raven shield My screen stretches out for a split second and kinda zooms in on the upper left of my screen, no this wasn't a big problem, but it has gotten extrememly annoying. I have figured out when it does this, it happens when the server takes screen shots, i know this cause i have the punkbuster set to send all screen shots taken of me to my computer. All the screen shots are stretched. Now, sometimes the screen even freezes, and i can fix it by alt-tabbing. That was just the beggining, now my computer does it sometimes randomly, when rvs isn't even running, and when this happens it always freezes, and sometimes it crashes my computer, wtf is going on?, oh yah, im running 1600x1200 on my desktop, and 1200x1024, in game.

http://www.thedirtnapsquad.com/junk/cynsignature.jpg

The_Cynical_1
04-15-2004, 01:38 PM
Yah, i have some weird friggin problem with my monitor and im wondering if anybody knows whats going on. Right now i have a NEC 22" CRT with and amd fx-51 and a fx 5950 ultra. Well my problem is this, and it started after i installed the new nvidia drivers, during raven shield My screen stretches out for a split second and kinda zooms in on the upper left of my screen, no this wasn't a big problem, but it has gotten extrememly annoying. I have figured out when it does this, it happens when the server takes screen shots, i know this cause i have the punkbuster set to send all screen shots taken of me to my computer. All the screen shots are stretched. Now, sometimes the screen even freezes, and i can fix it by alt-tabbing. That was just the beggining, now my computer does it sometimes randomly, when rvs isn't even running, and when this happens it always freezes, and sometimes it crashes my computer, wtf is going on?, oh yah, im running 1600x1200 on my desktop, and 1200x1024, in game.

http://www.thedirtnapsquad.com/junk/cynsignature.jpg