PDA

View Full Version : "LIVE TEAM"

XyZspineZyX
10-08-2003, 09:52 AM
ROFL dont you feel stupid announcing things like this? Its been over 2 months since they were formed and yet, shortly we are awaiting their first updates? LOL what a joke, notice how these forms died? Has Athena Sword gone gold then? How bout some information!!!!!!!!!! Are you still patching? Is Athena Sword out today or not? 30$ for thirteen maps? dam.
Thanks for all for the technical help fixing my game, and helpin me to set my comp up to run it better, Iam done here I think........... gl ggs.

Message Edited on 10/08/0303:00AM by tRANsiENt69

XyZspineZyX
10-08-2003, 09:52 AM
ROFL dont you feel stupid announcing things like this? Its been over 2 months since they were formed and yet, shortly we are awaiting their first updates? LOL what a joke, notice how these forms died? Has Athena Sword gone gold then? How bout some information!!!!!!!!!! Are you still patching? Is Athena Sword out today or not? 30$ for thirteen maps? dam.
Thanks for all for the technical help fixing my game, and helpin me to set my comp up to run it better, Iam done here I think........... gl ggs.

Message Edited on 10/08/0303:00AM by tRANsiENt69

XyZspineZyX
10-08-2003, 11:27 AM
its just another UBI lie... one in a million

WD[J074.RiP]sP

XyZspineZyX
10-08-2003, 03:03 PM
Typical with the French...

Another great lie,

"We are behind you American's 100%"

or

"We will charge and attack them!"

XyZspineZyX
10-08-2003, 05:48 PM
Live team??? What live team? It was just shut us up. Like i said before UBI always beat around the bush...wait a minute they are French that explains it.