PDA

View Full Version : Laser Mike issue again?

loki97236
03-20-2004, 10:42 AM
Help would be appreciated. I am in the train trying to record Soth's cell phone conversation.I go up to the door and look through the doors window and equip the laser mike. A whitish box appears around Soth but I cannot hear the conversation. Am I missing something?

loki97236
03-20-2004, 10:42 AM
Help would be appreciated. I am in the train trying to record Soth's cell phone conversation.I go up to the door and look through the doors window and equip the laser mike. A whitish box appears around Soth but I cannot hear the conversation. Am I missing something?

Curran8r
03-20-2004, 10:53 AM
u gotta go into the bar car, once in just equip the laser mike, aim at the booth he is in and hey presto

ctyx
03-20-2004, 10:53 AM
you gotta go through the door and immediatly go to the right and there will be a bar type thing. you go to the middle and then equip it. be careful no to be see he looks around half way through the conversation

scpt-singature-swatt

jynxycat
03-20-2004, 12:33 PM
easier yet, just open the door, take 2 or 3 steps, so you're out of the lighting in the doorway. there's a thick shadow a couple of feet into the room, and you can just sit there. after they're done talking, you can just sorta hang out to the right of the doorway, and let them walk by.

or hide in the bar area, either way. but soth cant see you when he looks around, nor can that guard near by, when you're just a foot or two in front of the doorway.