PDA

View Full Version : Cheaters: The New Breed



XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 05:22 PM
Anyone using TS (or anyother voice chat program) are cheating i wouldn't mind a voice chat program if it cut off after you died but it doesn't you can tell your team mates where you died (which is unrealistic if u wanted them to know where abouts u died you'd tell them progressivly before u died) when some one is behind them, infront of them, changeing team and telling them exactly where they are and its just plain cheating.

I no longer play on servers with more than 3 members of the same clan because you don't stand a chance, as soon as you kill one the others will know exactly where you are. When this happens you get these people making unbelieve able shots right at you and then say they arn't on TS. I wish there was some way to either stop TS (and others) from working totally when playing RvS OR cut off when you die.

I know none of this will happen and i know all you people who rely on TS for your uber skillz and ownage (which u dont deserve coz if it wasnt for TS you'd be camping in a corner) but it needs to acknowledged as a cheat and the people using this cheat need to be warned/kicked/banned just as people using wallhack/retlock/ESP are.

*I have reposted this in its own thread because the thread it was in had a bunch of idiots who wanted to lay into an 8yo for his lack of grammer.

**I want replys to my views that are productive, whether they agree or disagree. I don't want to see any name calling here because it's just pathetic.

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 05:22 PM
Anyone using TS (or anyother voice chat program) are cheating i wouldn't mind a voice chat program if it cut off after you died but it doesn't you can tell your team mates where you died (which is unrealistic if u wanted them to know where abouts u died you'd tell them progressivly before u died) when some one is behind them, infront of them, changeing team and telling them exactly where they are and its just plain cheating.

I no longer play on servers with more than 3 members of the same clan because you don't stand a chance, as soon as you kill one the others will know exactly where you are. When this happens you get these people making unbelieve able shots right at you and then say they arn't on TS. I wish there was some way to either stop TS (and others) from working totally when playing RvS OR cut off when you die.

I know none of this will happen and i know all you people who rely on TS for your uber skillz and ownage (which u dont deserve coz if it wasnt for TS you'd be camping in a corner) but it needs to acknowledged as a cheat and the people using this cheat need to be warned/kicked/banned just as people using wallhack/retlock/ESP are.

*I have reposted this in its own thread because the thread it was in had a bunch of idiots who wanted to lay into an 8yo for his lack of grammer.

**I want replys to my views that are productive, whether they agree or disagree. I don't want to see any name calling here because it's just pathetic.

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 05:30 PM
Just keep moving. If he tells his teammate where he dies and he goes to where you were you can now own him from another spot. Trust me, most of my clanmates just babble on Teamspeak and the tacical info is awful.

http://www.flatoutpita.com/images/dangersig.jpg

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 05:33 PM
Ok i think we have established that if he tells his team mates where he died we should just keep moving but what about when they change teams, or are watching their clan mates backs.

We can't just accept that they are cheating and live with it. All servers should only have First Person View as for the team swaping teams should be locked untill the round finishes - possibly a patch implementation.

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 05:41 PM
You're worried about clans giving away your position after one of their teammates die? But you say anybody using a voice-com would be cowering in a corner without voice help?

Sounds to me like you're a little used to standing in one spot yourself.

Easiest way to play against five or six clanners is to kill one and then relocate, kill another and then relocate. Your best weapon is often your knowledge that they're going to be coming for you. So you have to adjust and overcome otherwise you DON'T DESERVE to win the round.

During the demo days when I wasn't on a team I used to have my most fun playing against guys on comms. It's a better challenge and more appropriate practice of your skills to go against clanners on comms than a team filled with eight noobs.

http://www.bpclan.com/Images/kotsig%20copy.jpg


When asked is it better to be loved or feared, the Prince replied, "it is far safer to be feared." - Machiavelli

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 05:47 PM
Well we use Voice comms all the Time during play as has been said earlier most of it is useless rubbish and much needed burping and farting noises (thats what happens when you mix men with beer)But it has to be said that its a big help when playing a hostage game or any other tactical game that is team based.

What i do hate though is clans and teammates that use it during survival matches that is a deffinate form of cheating!

[D]CULT
www.doomcraft.com (http://www.doomcraft.com)

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 05:49 PM
You just summed it up very well. Before i was in a clan i always enjoyed the challenge of having four or five organised guys on the oppoising team. Personally, my clan has a rule that when you die you give your location and that is all. No wondering around looking for tangos and giving their positions because that is plain cheap.

[DA]Brennan

www.daction.net (http://www.daction.net)

p4 2.4 ghz
256 rdram
80gig hdrive
ati radeon 9700
Soundblaster Live !
Windows Xp home

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 05:51 PM
You are right, playing in a server with clan members you are at a disadvantage because all clans will have voice comms. Thats just a fact of life in RvS and every other game like this.

However, servers that have 3rd person view on is really pretty noobish. That way their clan mates can watch from every angle and tell them if an enemy is coming up from behind and even watch around corners for them. The switching back and forth is equally as noobish.

Probably the worst thing out there is when you go into a clan server and they have most of their team on one side and then one guy on your side so that when he dies he can follow you by being on your team and voice comms kill you. The one team that comes to mind that did this all the time was SMAK in thier server. Thats why I stayed away from there as much as possible and other clans like that because that is just...so very gay.

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 05:55 PM
Yeah im not a hardcore camper but it's most obvious they are cheating when you are camping.

Imagine being wounded in a deadend the only way out has maximum exposure so a clan member wonders in u kill him and you think i best move but then you realise that in the process of moving you'd be shot because they would already be on their way so your other option is to stay put but then they will nade spam u and get their mates to look inside for them.

It's the same if you're ona small map there isn't much room to move because there isn't much distance between the enemy.

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 05:55 PM
Dead pĂÂȘople dont speak end of story!! Using voice when your dead is no better than using a wallhack, you have voice, I dont, so is it ok for my to use a wallhack? No, I didnt think so.

__________________________________________________ _________
Think you have skillz? Take away those cmags, then show us your skillz /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 05:59 PM
Teams like SMAK won't put a guy over on the other side unless they're trying to keep the teams even... Do teams try to help out their teammates on the opposing team after they die? There is definately alot of that, but not as much as you might think... Usually, if I'm on green team trying to even out the sides and the rest of my team are on red, I'm there to help win the match for green. Not because I'm loyal to them, but because I like a good friendly rivalry among friends. Imagine the taunts you can give your teammates on comms when you're kicking their *** from the other side... It often gets quite hilarious. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

http://www.bpclan.com/Images/kotsig%20copy.jpg


When asked is it better to be loved or feared, the Prince replied, "it is far safer to be feared." - Machiavelli

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 06:02 PM
Finally some one has acknowledged it as cheating (the.smokey) everyone else seems to dismiss this FACT.

Every one was whining about cheaters and got Punk Buster implemented but no-one seems concerned about this cheating. Maybe all those that wanted PunkBuster we're the ones that wanted their cheats - that can't be stopped - to work.

Message Edited on 10/13/0305:06PM by zERO_01

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 06:10 PM
Of course every clan uses comms. When we play, we all stick to one side as we like to play as a team, hence, being in a clan. However, once in a while you get stuck on the other side due to some newb that takes your spot during map changes. We don't give away a players position unless there AFK. I'm as competive at beating my own team mates when playing against them, as most of them are better then me, so any chance I get to win a round against them, makes for a better game.

However when we are matching/scrimming, we all have assignments. If my assignment is red spawn stairs, and I die, I report; "Red Spawn stairs down". We keep our comms short and sweet, so our team knows what area's our afk, and can position themselves accordingily. It doesn't give the opponents location away, other than at least 1 opponent killed me, and we don't tell where there going.

As far as ghost view goes, well that's pretty gay. We do have enabled on hour pub server, but we don't take advantage of it other than for observing. Meaning we don't give up an opponents position using it.

Spying - (other team, with different name) - that is uber gay. If a clan needs to do that, they are just pathetic and should be exposed.

:UA:scab
http://urbanaggression.com/punisher/scab_banner.jpg

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 06:10 PM
U guys ever heard of RADAR? ... it shows were your teammates died and where they currently are... TS just makes it easier to know that, instead of wasting time looking

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 06:14 PM
If somebody on comms dies and then tells the rest of the team their last position, the non-clan player who killed them is granted a window of oppurtunity to relocate and turn the tide on the entire clan by being in a place the people on comms would not suspect.

If you're an experienced player than this so-called cheat can easily be countered... Doesn't the fact that you know they're going to be coming for you automaticly negate the suspicion that this could be used as a cheat?

If you're not on voice and they are, and you get into a position where you can ambush them after killing one of their own because you know they're coming for you, is that a cheat, too?



http://www.bpclan.com/Images/kotsig%20copy.jpg


When asked is it better to be loved or feared, the Prince replied, "it is far safer to be feared." - Machiavelli

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 06:14 PM
How about instead of whining about people being on comms, think of ways you can beat them, you shoot one, ok you know others are coming. Relocate to cover the area where they say you are that way you can shoot them in the back, just use your brain aittle, use soem tactics, and some skillz and you can beat any guys on comms, it is proven.

Switching to the other team to give their position is cheating I will agree with that. I have seen that done before and it makes me mad.



http://www.danasoft.com/sig/beef.jpg </img

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 06:26 PM
DA_BeeF wrote:
- How about instead of whining about people being on
- comms, think of ways you can beat them


I find that a silly thing to say, hows this?

Instead of using PB, find a way of beating people using wallhack, ret lock or any other cheat!!

The point bieng made is that "dead people dont speak"

We all understand the function of comms while playing, that isnt the problem, the problem is players that talk, giving help once dead. The biggest time its annoyed me is when ppl use voice in survival.

Now saying its wrong in survival but its ok in team survival is just wrong. There is no right time to cheat.

I think the best place to use comms is in coop, we all know the tangos cheat anyways /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

__________________________________________________ _________
Think you have skillz? Take away those cmags, then show us your skillz /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 06:31 PM
I agree wholeheartedly about there being no place for voice comms in survival.

I'm also of the opinon that there's no place for ghost camera in terry hunt.

But once again, I think I'll have to point out to smokey that this so-called cheat is subjective, and an experienced player who's not on comms can use the fact that the other team have players who are to their fullest advantage. The ONLY thing they can do on comms is give the alive players a read on their last living position... If you are not on comms you can easily exploit this to your advantage against people who are.

I don't play survival and I will not enable ghost comms on King's Corner, no matter how much I'm bugged for it (and I've been bugged plenty).

http://www.bpclan.com/Images/kotsig%20copy.jpg


When asked is it better to be loved or feared, the Prince replied, "it is far safer to be feared." - Machiavelli

Message Edited on 10/13/0310:34AM by KingofThieves

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 06:33 PM
- I find that a silly thing to say, hows this?
-
- Instead of using PB, find a way of beating people
- using wallhack, ret lock or any other cheat!!

Well funny how alot of the best players and good players found ways to kill the people cheating before PB came out, learned to counter cheaters, just got to out think them.

- The point bieng made is that "dead people dont
- speak"
-
- We all understand the function of comms while
- playing, that isnt the problem, the problem is
- players that talk, giving help once dead. The
- biggest time its annoyed me is when ppl use voice in
- survival.
-
- Now saying its wrong in survival but its ok in team
- survival is just wrong. There is no right time to
- cheat.

Ever take notice of the teams doing this? Might be a new clan or some 8-15yr olds wanting to disturb life? Point being most of the clans that use comms dont give positions out to other guys, DA doesnt, we die we give where we died but that is it, what our other guys do to get their and take you out is all up to them.




http://www.danasoft.com/sig/beef.jpg </img

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 06:36 PM
I didn't bother reading all of the replys but go do what u want, i have my own com system it's called a telephone, go call my phone company to have me disconencted whiel aplying rvs, ahhahahahha

&lt;embed src=http://www.2koclan.homestead.com/files/Wack_A_Thing.swf></embed>
<font size=4><tt> Play Wack-A-Thing, hit the thing and win a prize, if you miss then you suck. <tt></font>


<marquee><font size=4><tt>Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.</tt></font></marquee>

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 06:36 PM
why do you think its all the voice comm program giving away your position?

i hardly know the names of the rooms, and where they are located etc. that my clanmates tell me where someone was killed on ventrilo

the thing i use, is something that everyone can use...its called a radar... a little x appears where a teammate dies, so you figure their around there, and i don't normally depend on the voice comm

the communications are also useless when someone is moving because if we say where u were, then u move...you won't have any problems, it only affects the people who just sit and camp in 1 area

http://a799.g.akamai.net/3/799/388/4cd7f0302188dd/msnbc.com/news/1996856.jpg

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 06:50 PM
How about when a member of a clan is dead watching another member then that member dies, the former dead member can still see everything around that dead body so to say u just move and prepare an ambuse is wrong as they will see where you moved and shoot you accordingly.

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 06:55 PM
Nope, once you move you're not where you last were, negating the intel put forth by the other team team on comms.

The other team has to then look around for you, and since you're not where you last were and you are waiting on the player's who you know are coming, it is the player who is not on comms but who is knowledgable of the game and prepared to initiate a firefight with whoever the other team wants to throw at them who has the advantage.

http://www.bpclan.com/Images/kotsig%20copy.jpg


When asked is it better to be loved or feared, the Prince replied, "it is far safer to be feared." - Machiavelli

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 06:56 PM
zERO_01 wrote:
- Anyone using TS (or anyother voice chat program) are
- cheating...


http://209.41.170.70/whob/images/cry.jpg


========================================

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/shadow2k1/shadow2k1a.jpg



"Watch the flames, Shadow. This is your second warning for forum guideline breaches. Your next offense will result in a permanent ban. Plan accordingly. -Witness"

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 06:56 PM
Like it's been said before, the only way you are vulnerable when clans are using comms, is if you camp, and even then, if you camp and nobody is using comms, someone will use the radar to find out your location, so is the radar considered cheating as well? one way or another, people are gonna find some reason, for anything to be considered a cheat... like DA BeeF mentioned, DA does use voice comms in that way, we do give away positions when we are alive, if we have a sniper posted, he will tell us if he spots a tango in a position he cannot shoot them... if the sniper is killed, he simply makes it clear to the rest of us, he is down, and we never, EVER, play on seperate teams, one thing, because we do consider that cheating, and another, we just don't like playing against eachother. Voice comms is not cheating, i think it just depends on the people who use it. Plus, did you ever stop to think that maybe it's not just clans using it? Before i was in DA i used TS with all my friends, we weren't in clans or anything, we all had our own names, no clan tags, just whatever, and were on comms, so don't just thin it's clans using comms, anyone can use comms...

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 07:00 PM
Honestly i don't see this as such a big problem as your making it out to be. This has been going on since voice comms became available. I do agree it gives us clan members an advantage. It would be insane to disagree with that. To call it a cheat is defenetly not correct. A cheat is something done that alters the game and is not available to everyone else. Anyone can get on comms. When playing against some clans just ask if u can come on and maybe they will say yes. Most of the time we just joke around on comms anyways. Your radar and really loud headphones with a good soundcard is the method i prefer. Just please stop calling this a "Cheat" because it defenetly is not a cheat.

[DA]Brennan

www.daction.net (http://www.daction.net)

p4 2.4 ghz
256 rdram
80gig hdrive
ati radeon 9700
Soundblaster Live !
Windows Xp home

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 07:02 PM
Here is what I think. Forget usin TS for cheating. Try using your radar. It is easy to use and once mastered can be one of your most valuable weapons. But I agree with the "cut off when u die" side of a voice program. Anyone have the expertize to do it though?? /i/smilies/16x16_man-very-happy.gif

[AK]Sett

Joint leader of ATHENA'S KNIGHTS.

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 07:07 PM
Using TS: You can be told where some one is, find them and kill them.

Using WallHack: You see where some one is, find them and kill them.

Saying its not a cheat because it's doesn't alter the program is nonsense.

Example
People were changing their names to tell the enemy team where people were - UBI made it so u can't change your name as freely. This is the same as TS only text based. They changed it because it was cheating.

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 07:16 PM
Sett, that'd NEVER happen.

As much as I disagree that comms are cheats because the use of them can be tide-turned by an experienced player, there are TOO MANY inexperienced players around who don't know how to counter people on voice comms, and for that reason clanners would never give up that freedom, even if it was implemented correctly into TS, GV, Ventrillo, whatever.

Plus, can we the community focus more on getting rid of all of the hardcore cheats before we start pooling ideas into "if you die you can no longer speak" voice programs?
PB has been like a god-send, but there is still rampant cheating going on in this game... Cheating I think even those who dislike comms would agree is far worse then somebody who uses comms saying "I'm down... Out by pool" on voice chat after they've died.

This "comms-is-a-jeat!" argument is one of the lamest dead-horses in the community, and it only ever seems to be argued by those who don't use them... No offense Zero.

http://www.bpclan.com/Images/kotsig%20copy.jpg


When asked is it better to be loved or feared, the Prince replied, "it is far safer to be feared." - Machiavelli

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 07:29 PM
I use comms but i dont tell anyone where anyone is nor do i ask for help but some times people just blurt it out which i hate. I used to use the TS cheat all the time tho until i realised its more rewarding to kill them using your own skill.

Don't be mistaken i'm a good player (not saying im the best so all u kids who are just waiting for a reason to turn this into a name calling frenzy will have to wait longer) i can usually beat a clan using comms and i am capable of moving once i kill one of them but the fact is that it is unfair tactics and i was just pointing that out.

I have never read any thread anywhere claiming TS is cheating in the past so for those that have seen it all before should be able to convince me it's not cheating.

P.S. No offence taken you can say what you want as long as it is constructive critisism



Message Edited on 10/13/0306:32PM by zERO_01

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 07:37 PM
zERO_01 wrote:
- Using TS: You can be told where some one is, find
- them and kill them.
-
- Using WallHack: You see where some one is, find them
- and kill them.

Thx, you made a good point for us comm users:
There's a HUGE difference between "you CAN be told" and "you see"

When we play with comms, we got as many kills as death because of it. Let me explain, yes sometimes we know where the guy is and it help, but most of the times saying:" HE'S THERE" don't help a lot, sometimes we panic and get killed because of it.

To be honest we (my clan) play most of the time in the same room. Yes that's right the 4 of us in the same room. So it that cheating? Think whatever you want I don't care.

Here's a FACT, numbers are speaking here:
50% of the time I play alone, and most of the time I get better score than if we play together (in the same room or with comms)

So if it's cheating, why do I get a better score alone?



_________________________________
Ready are you? What know you of Ready?
- Yoda

Great words from a little puppet.

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 07:38 PM
Okay, now I really don't understand... If you use voice comms yourself and you know how to counter people who do use them, why on earth would you argue that people who use them are cheating?

If you use voice comms you KNOW the only thing people on voice comms can do is give you a read on their last-living position.

You get an idea where they are and they get an idea that you're coming for them. It cancels itself out.

http://www.bpclan.com/Images/kotsig%20copy.jpg


When asked is it better to be loved or feared, the Prince replied, "it is far safer to be feared." - Machiavelli

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 07:38 PM
KingofThieves wrote:
- If somebody on comms dies and then tells the rest of
- the team their last position, the non-clan player
- who killed them is granted a window of oppurtunity
- to relocate and turn the tide on the entire clan by
- being in a place the people on comms would not
- suspect.
-
- If you're an experienced player than this so-called
- cheat can easily be countered... Doesn't the fact
- that you know they're going to be coming for you
- automaticly negate the suspicion that this could be
- used as a cheat?
-
- If you're not on voice and they are, and you get
- into a position where you can ambush them after
- killing one of their own because you know they're
- coming for you, is that a cheat, too?


Agreed. I remember playing on a server that had all cameras view and even allowed opposing team camera. Well I was playing against a clan and it was obviously they were on comms and viewing me when they died. So, basically I always had one guy gunning my front and a guy chasing me from the back.

In this scenario, if you kill somebody in front of you, they will obviously report your position for the flanker. For this reason you should backtrace a few steps and you'll catch the flanker off guard trying to catch up to your position.

It's all about a psychological game with comms.


=======================================
http://www.clanmt.com
=======================================

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 08:17 PM
COMMS are not cheats.I say again.COMMS are not cheats.now how comms get used is what make "peaple",cheat.. NOT comms..Calling out your last location or if you see someone go into a building but you cant get the shot so you tell your partner where he went isnt cheating.now if you change your name and go onto the other team and give your teammates locations then that would be cheating..

@the thread starter..You say that people that use comms cheat ,so does that means that you are a CHEATER since you yourself admit to the use of comms?

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 08:33 PM
No im not a cheater because i don't abuse comms. I don't think the use of comms while you are alive is cheating only when you are dead.

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 08:43 PM
Usually I b*t*h to the clan if I see their clanmates joining the other team.. works most of the time, if you be a tad offensive http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I don't care most of the time, sometimes I like the challenge and laugh when I'm the last guy left and see that =X=Johndoe has just left green team, which was all =X= guys to join red.. then I beat the last alive =X= member, and see =X=Johndoe returning to his team http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Other times I'd comment (mildly abusively) on how desperate they are etc and expect to be kicked http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif n join another server..

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 08:54 PM
GUI_UnLeasHeD wrote:
- Usually I b*t*h to the clan if I see their clanmates
- joining the other team.. works most of the time, if
- you be a tad offensive /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif
-

i dont know what server you play on but most of the clan servers will kick ya if your rude or disrespectful, i know i would

========================================

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/shadow2k1/shadow2k1a.jpg



"Watch the flames, Shadow. This is your second warning for forum guideline breaches. Your next offense will result in a permanent ban. Plan accordingly. -Witness"

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 08:58 PM
GUI_UnLeasHeD ALSO said:

- Other times I'd comment (mildly abusively) on how desperate they are etc and expect to be kicked /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif n join another server..

Ima nice guy really.. I try to make a joke bout it, with an underlying insult to their lameness /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 09:08 PM
Are you kidding me there is a thread on this? As far as not being realistic you don't think comms are used in real life, be serious. As far as 1 clan member on one side and the rest on the other, yeah that's wrong if they are telling your position. But being a cheat using comms good luck getting that 1 going...lol. If you are getting owned you may want to find something else to blame it on. Practice makes perfect. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

]http://ryfclan.com/sigs/Demonsig.jpg (http://ryfclan.com/sigs/Demonsig.jpg[/img)
A friend helps you move, A good friend helps you move a body

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 09:09 PM
Correction:
Using TS: You can be told where someone WAS... not IS. Radar does the same thing,


zERO_01 wrote:
- Using TS: You can be told where some one is, find
- them and kill them.
-
- Using WallHack: You see where some one is, find them
- and kill them.
-
- Saying its not a cheat because it's doesn't alter
- the program is nonsense.
-
- Example
- People were changing their names to tell the enemy
- team where people were - UBI made it so u can't
- change your name as freely. This is the same as TS
- only text based. They changed it because it was
- cheating.