PDA

View Full Version : PB Black screen screenshots?

XyZspineZyX
09-20-2003, 04:52 AM
allright, heres the thing. While hosting games tonight I had the server request ss's from each player individually. players 1-4

i did this multiple times and each time was the same. All screenshots were recieved (all html and png files). Each time 3 of the players came out with good screenshots. a total of 40 shots were taken. 30 came out perfect, all from the same players. But 10 were taken from another player and each time they were pure black in the png. These were ingame screens too so people were runnin around. Just to test and make sure no one was lookin at walls, I took a few sets on peaks and the same happend. Just wondering if some people hav things to avoid detection or if its just our server?

XyZspineZyX
09-20-2003, 04:52 AM
allright, heres the thing. While hosting games tonight I had the server request ss's from each player individually. players 1-4

i did this multiple times and each time was the same. All screenshots were recieved (all html and png files). Each time 3 of the players came out with good screenshots. a total of 40 shots were taken. 30 came out perfect, all from the same players. But 10 were taken from another player and each time they were pure black in the png. These were ingame screens too so people were runnin around. Just to test and make sure no one was lookin at walls, I took a few sets on peaks and the same happend. Just wondering if some people hav things to avoid detection or if its just our server?