PDA

View Full Version : TFO is recruiting !

XyZspineZyX
07-30-2003, 08:19 PM
The Final Option(TFO) is currently recruiting players for Ravenshield. We are a veteran clan of Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon players that participates on The Rumbbbbbbbbble(and other ladders teeeheee). Most of our clan has been together for atleast 1-3 years and we are a tight knit organization of players/friends. We are an international team with players from the US and all over Europe. If you think you have what it takes to join a skilled clan based on teamwork, tactics, and a little(alright, alot) of goofing around, then here is what you need to do....
1) Have a copy of Ravenshield (duh)
2) Check out the TFO website to see if we are the right clan for you : www.the-final-option.com (http://www.the-final-option.com)
3) play/us as much as possible

Players that are interested should be able to demonstrate the ability to think for themselves, be able to work in cohesive teams and listen to orders, and have an understanding of RvS tactics,weapons, and equipment.
Good luck and hope to be hearing from you soon.

contact info

msn dervil0@hotmail.com
icq 348440468
yahoo dervil0

Message Edited on 07/30/0308:52PM by TFO_Dervil

XyZspineZyX
07-30-2003, 08:19 PM
The Final Option(TFO) is currently recruiting players for Ravenshield. We are a veteran clan of Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon players that participates on The Rumbbbbbbbbble(and other ladders teeeheee). Most of our clan has been together for atleast 1-3 years and we are a tight knit organization of players/friends. We are an international team with players from the US and all over Europe. If you think you have what it takes to join a skilled clan based on teamwork, tactics, and a little(alright, alot) of goofing around, then here is what you need to do....
1) Have a copy of Ravenshield (duh)
2) Check out the TFO website to see if we are the right clan for you : www.the-final-option.com (http://www.the-final-option.com)
3) play/us as much as possible

Players that are interested should be able to demonstrate the ability to think for themselves, be able to work in cohesive teams and listen to orders, and have an understanding of RvS tactics,weapons, and equipment.
Good luck and hope to be hearing from you soon.

contact info

msn dervil0@hotmail.com
icq 348440468
yahoo dervil0

Message Edited on 07/30/0308:52PM by TFO_Dervil

XyZspineZyX
07-31-2003, 06:01 PM
nt = No Text

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 07:22 PM
I'm looking for a fun, but serious clan to play with.
I'm a decent player, not great, but I hold my own most of the time and I have tons of clan/ladder team experience.

I'll try getting a hold of ya, you can email me at Mcingo@hotmail.com