PDA

View Full Version : I miss an airplane map!

XyZspineZyX
10-28-2003, 10:11 PM
I am just dying to get hold of an airplane map where i can board the plane and try to take out the terrorists before they kill the hostages.

Is ther a posebilety that some one out there can make one to me an a lot of other Raven Shield fans?

Or is it hard to do it?

Or have i missed a map that is already out there?

XyZspineZyX
10-28-2003, 10:11 PM
I am just dying to get hold of an airplane map where i can board the plane and try to take out the terrorists before they kill the hostages.

Is ther a posebilety that some one out there can make one to me an a lot of other Raven Shield fans?

Or is it hard to do it?

Or have i missed a map that is already out there?

XyZspineZyX
10-29-2003, 05:41 PM
there was a post in here awhile ago..someone has screenies of a map they were making..it had an airplane in it although im not sure whether or not you could actually board it

-----------------------------------------------
Pitty the poor insomniacn dyslexic agnostic. He stays up all night wondering if there really is a dog.-funniest joke of all time.

<a href=http://www.fallen-angels.net/members.asp?divid=58>Fallen Angels</a>

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 12:04 PM
I also miss a map like the airplane map from Rogue spear.

Actually i would like to have ALL maps of RS in RvS

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 12:55 PM
Yeah, I must agree.
The airplane map was so damn good in RS..
And I think the tactical atmosphere were totaly better in Rogue Spear than in RvS.

And the Sniper support was very useful in maps like that..

I must say I can't figure out why having sniper/MG support in RvS.. The maps are so small that Assaultrifles works good enough to take terrorists out.

My cents.

My comp: | XP2400+ | ASUS A7N8X 2.0 Deluxe | 1024MB DDR PC3200 | 120GB | Sapphire 9800pro 128MB | Audigy2 Platinum | WinXP PRO | DirectX 9.0 | Cat 3.7

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 03:20 AM
one hasnt been releaseed but Fubar is workin on it .