PDA

View Full Version : rainbow six for the x-box patch

slacky83
01-26-2004, 05:25 AM
Hi i have Rainbow Six for the xbox and i downloaded a new patch witch was sent to my x-box on sat i went on it yesterday on xbox live and i hosted a game and i went to pick my gun and the weopen i wanted was not there the gun i wanted was the 50 cal so i ask a cuple of my online mates and the said there is a folt with the new patch that was sent on sat which was ment to give you the chose to leave the 50 col on or off so i check 2 see if it was on and it said it was on also i spoke to a second friend and he said we was men't to get to new mates is this true please replay

many thanks
Big_Slack x-box live user name

slacky83
01-26-2004, 05:25 AM
Hi i have Rainbow Six for the xbox and i downloaded a new patch witch was sent to my x-box on sat i went on it yesterday on xbox live and i hosted a game and i went to pick my gun and the weopen i wanted was not there the gun i wanted was the 50 cal so i ask a cuple of my online mates and the said there is a folt with the new patch that was sent on sat which was ment to give you the chose to leave the 50 col on or off so i check 2 see if it was on and it said it was on also i spoke to a second friend and he said we was men't to get to new mates is this true please replay

many thanks
Big_Slack x-box live user name

MrBisto
01-26-2004, 05:30 AM
Not totally sure what you are after due to the lack of punctuation and grammar (http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif) but here goes. i don't have the patch but from what i have read on other friends this happens on the co-op games. You need to start a team/survival or sharpshooter game and switch the option to on, then go back into co-op and you should be able to select it. or something like that.

Have a read through other threads or do a search, you'll probably find what you need.

slacky83
01-26-2004, 05:44 AM
i will try it thanks man.My mates(from the uk) have two new matps and a new gun i asked them were they got them and they said its a secend patch the first one was Fu*ked up thats why the stats are still fu*ck

please replay if any one has the new maps or gun

MrBisto
01-26-2004, 06:11 AM
The only maps I know of are the garage and carnival. Don't know anything about a new gun, they might be joking with you unless they are naughty boys and have modded XBOXes or something.