PDA

View Full Version : Where is Ming-Tzus?

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 04:35 AM
Just starting out - about to go into Black Isle. I keep seeing references to buying a Pearl Detector and Animal Detector at Ming-Tzus....but where the heck is this store???

It doesn't seem to be in either bay, or in the city? Help...

Just tell me if I can get to this store yet (and if so, where it is) or if I have to wait until later, after I finish additional tasks...

Thanks.

-------
Mark ºoº

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 04:35 AM
Just starting out - about to go into Black Isle. I keep seeing references to buying a Pearl Detector and Animal Detector at Ming-Tzus....but where the heck is this store???

It doesn't seem to be in either bay, or in the city? Help...

Just tell me if I can get to this store yet (and if so, where it is) or if I have to wait until later, after I finish additional tasks...

Thanks.

-------
Mark ºoº

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 12:34 PM
Yes it's in the city! If you got your City ID pass, you can walk past the guards on a fountain square and one of the shop is MingTzu.

XyZspineZyX
12-05-2003, 06:25 PM
Yeah, that was the key: the city pass. You don't get this until after that first mission on Black Isle....

Too bad the map doesn't label known locations, like Mammago's, Ming-Tzu's, the bar, etc. A little icon with a name next to it would have been a nice addition. But that's a small thing to complain about. Having a great time with the game! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

-------
Mark ºoº