PDA

View Full Version : internet and ini support

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 02:52 AM
first off anyone give be an ideal internet rate for ini file for ISDN 64k .

Also the rate or value i enter seems to disapear each time i boot rs up and i dont even go into multiplayer options just right to game via AsE. so goes back to default 1500 or whatever it is. Is there a way to save this permanently or a way in which to make a custom ini file and load it up in the console during net play also is there a console command to enable internet rates or a internet graph to show packet loss etc and to change rate inside console during net play? Like on other unreal engine games - americas army and ut series.

If anyone can help i would be gratefull . all i can do to improve my net experience till cable or adsl gets to me/i/smilies/16x16_robot-happy.gif thx
.................................................. .......

LOve is Ancient But evil is eternal...

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 02:52 AM
first off anyone give be an ideal internet rate for ini file for ISDN 64k .

Also the rate or value i enter seems to disapear each time i boot rs up and i dont even go into multiplayer options just right to game via AsE. so goes back to default 1500 or whatever it is. Is there a way to save this permanently or a way in which to make a custom ini file and load it up in the console during net play also is there a console command to enable internet rates or a internet graph to show packet loss etc and to change rate inside console during net play? Like on other unreal engine games - americas army and ut series.

If anyone can help i would be gratefull . all i can do to improve my net experience till cable or adsl gets to me/i/smilies/16x16_robot-happy.gif thx
.................................................. .......

LOve is Ancient But evil is eternal...