PDA

View Full Version : stoneship age help

loganzi
03-02-2004, 10:28 PM
I am having difficulty finding the red panel in the brother's room's hallways. I have turned on the lights and still can't find it. please don't just give me hints.....I have seen enough hints, just give me the answer please.

loganzi
03-02-2004, 10:28 PM
I am having difficulty finding the red panel in the brother's room's hallways. I have turned on the lights and still can't find it. please don't just give me hints.....I have seen enough hints, just give me the answer please.

Heuris
03-02-2004, 11:17 PM
Glad to see you got the linking book problem resolved.

Don't know what more to tell you about the whereabouts of the panel, except it's right there on the wall about half way down the stairs. I mean as long as the lights are on, you should be able to see it in either stairway. Try moving forward one step at a time and looking left and then right before taking another step forward.

loganzi
03-04-2004, 03:58 PM
thanks i figured it out. i didnt see it because i think my screen was too dark or i just didn't see it

KingJim
03-04-2004, 07:22 PM
Hi

I have the RealMyst Demo, I found everything except the Pages for the book. I re-installed the game & used the Patch...for some reason, the pages do NOT appear on the Bed or in a Draw...any suggestions would be appeciated http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif