PDA

View Full Version : HUGE server problem

XyZspineZyX
05-14-2003, 02:46 AM
Operating System: Windows XP
Version: 1.1
Internet: Cable

The problem is that while I am playing a multiplayer game and the match is over and you are switching levels, it kicks me out of the game and sends me to the lobby of severs with a message of: You are not authorized to be on this server. This happens with almost every sever. Once In awhile a server will work. This is a major problem for me.
Also the game does load the next level but it boots me right when it says connecting to server with a black screen.

Thank You

XyZspineZyX
05-14-2003, 02:46 AM
Operating System: Windows XP
Version: 1.1
Internet: Cable

The problem is that while I am playing a multiplayer game and the match is over and you are switching levels, it kicks me out of the game and sends me to the lobby of severs with a message of: You are not authorized to be on this server. This happens with almost every sever. Once In awhile a server will work. This is a major problem for me.
Also the game does load the next level but it boots me right when it says connecting to server with a black screen.

Thank You

XyZspineZyX
10-12-2003, 05:13 PM
I have the very same problem..........but when I disabled Punkbuster it works as a dream..........anyone got an idea why this is happening?

Thanks in advance

XyZspineZyX
12-01-2003, 11:56 PM
eh i have an idea, i think that it's to do with pb and the fact that you change your name in game, if you change your name via the options screen instead i beleive this problem doesn't occur. good luck