PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having lockup problems in Win 2k?

XyZspineZyX
11-22-2003, 11:42 PM
Im running Win 2k, 2.2 p4, TI4600, 512 RDRAM and I am having similar lock up problems as described by 98/ME users.

The main issue seems to be when I hit ESC to bring up the 'end mission' menu and click on 'end' to get back to the main screen sometimes it works and other times it goes to a black screen with the bottom 1/3 a bunch of broken up green low res pixils (I assume part of the terrian showing through at low res?). I can ctl+alt+del and kill the process to shut down lomac completely but its very annoying. Anyone else having lock ups with Win 2k?

Besides that my trackIR does not work at all (driver 3.03) and my x-45 seems to be having issues with it as well.

Very dissapointing but Im hoping for some fixes/patches/workarounds to get this thing going

Thanks!

XyZspineZyX
11-22-2003, 11:42 PM
Im running Win 2k, 2.2 p4, TI4600, 512 RDRAM and I am having similar lock up problems as described by 98/ME users.

The main issue seems to be when I hit ESC to bring up the 'end mission' menu and click on 'end' to get back to the main screen sometimes it works and other times it goes to a black screen with the bottom 1/3 a bunch of broken up green low res pixils (I assume part of the terrian showing through at low res?). I can ctl+alt+del and kill the process to shut down lomac completely but its very annoying. Anyone else having lock ups with Win 2k?

Besides that my trackIR does not work at all (driver 3.03) and my x-45 seems to be having issues with it as well.

Very dissapointing but Im hoping for some fixes/patches/workarounds to get this thing going

Thanks!