PDA

View Full Version : Almost...there...95%... *SPOILERS* (DUH)

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 02:57 AM
Alright. I am outside of the castle, I just wooped up people with my cool sword, I save...and then I begin this long string of things, all of which work fine...You have to climb a poll, do some jumping across horizontal poles (the wall then crumbles) and you get up higher, run around, then go across a beam until you get to a turret that has a nice big hole in it. I know this is right b/c the Vision says so, but how do you get down? any attempt to do any kind of jumping has left me falling off the cliff...HELP

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 02:57 AM
Alright. I am outside of the castle, I just wooped up people with my cool sword, I save...and then I begin this long string of things, all of which work fine...You have to climb a poll, do some jumping across horizontal poles (the wall then crumbles) and you get up higher, run around, then go across a beam until you get to a turret that has a nice big hole in it. I know this is right b/c the Vision says so, but how do you get down? any attempt to do any kind of jumping has left me falling off the cliff...HELP

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 03:42 AM
how about gettin us out of the circular room with the statue in it! LOL

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 04:39 AM
have you tried going up?

/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif )

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 04:50 AM
hop jump, upward, not downward...

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 10:00 AM
Move to the the end of the turret's ruins as far as it allows you to, jump to the left and use the jump climb technique to go upwards. If the camera doesn't change to a view that lets you see yourself after you've made a couple of jumps then you weren't positioned correctly while you were on the turret ruins.

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 04:53 PM
The base of the ruins is too wide to jup upwards. How do I do that? Help! Please!

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 06:47 PM
There is a "hole" in the tube, while STANDING on this section of ledge, aim left, where there is a wall, NOT to lower edge (where edge is below you, if you aim in this direction, you will jump to death), aim left, jump, and hop jump the rest of the way upward.

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 08:59 PM
Now how do I get the Prince to go upwards? Do I push the left stick forwards while hopping? I've done everything (I think) at this point and he still wants to go downwards!!!! Is there a better way to go downwards - because theres a door (an open way) just below him? THANKS

As I reread the threads - I haven't tried jumping to the next building while standing. I done it from hanging on between the split (hole) in the wall (the area with the highest point). R U saying - stand next to this high point and jump left towards the next building & this will allow me to hop jump upwards?

PS2 * XBOX * GameCube

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 09:16 PM
As far as the statue room goes...The first room the first door is exactly opposite the door u come in on, then u come out 2 to the left (ur left, not the princes left) of that. then i believe (this is all from memory) u go straight across again and go into that one, its very close to straight across atleast. then u come out and do another one...i dont remember. then u go up to the next level, and it is 4 to your right, then u come out 4 to your right, then you go in 2 to ur right or left, i dont remember...there is some pattern like that...

All trial and error really

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 09:26 PM
Boy I'm not so sure If I'm talking about the same area as everyone else, but I did make it down.

PS2 * XBOX * GameCube

XyZspineZyX
11-22-2003, 09:54 AM
I am stuck in the same spot 93%. I am at the point where I am hanging of the circular tower with a hole in the middle. I tried jumping to the other wall and go up but I think the walls are too far apart and i fall. Please help

XyZspineZyX
11-22-2003, 06:51 PM
If this is the tower outside that you walk across the planks to get to, then you have to hang from the inside..on the flat part...then hit the jump button...and I always push my left stick up just incase...took me a few tries too. Its a timing thing on some of these missions.

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 07:29 PM
I find that zooming in helps with timing, zoom in and the camera will track you. (white button on XBox, forget which one it is on PS2)

XyZspineZyX
11-28-2003, 10:20 PM
Ok, im stuck here too. I know I have to hop-jump UP the tubular tower at this point but the problem is that when I jump back from the opposite side, I smack into the wall and fall. It's almost as if im hitting an angle on the other side, but it looks flat when I inspect it. Also the camera changes angle as soon as I make that first hop-jump and it kinda screws things up. I also have figured out that I have to be standing on the ledge (not hanging) when I start the jump because I just fly over the hole in the wall if I start from a hanging position. Any thoughts from you guys who have passed this point?

XyZspineZyX
11-29-2003, 12:11 AM
I believe I was hanging from the wall when I started this jump......but whatever works for you.

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

http://princeofpersia.proboards20.com/

XyZspineZyX
11-30-2003, 03:15 AM
Alright... I am going to try to make where I am as obvious as possible because none of what anyone has said has made sense. I am at a tower with a large opening at the top. It is after swinging from 4 flag poles. I have no idea how to get from where I am to the end of the vision with all of the ladders. It would be really helpful if some one could help me figure this out.

Snow1977
02-23-2004, 03:37 AM
When you're on that cracked hole in the wall about to jump backwards onto the beam, try this:
Use that alternate view.. the one that zooms out and does the whole landscaping thing (default key: Q). Then use your mouse to zoom in (default: push mouse upwards to zoom in) so that your screen only has the Prince and the beam on screen (ie: just zoom it up close!). Then do your regular backwards jump!

UncleJimbo2010
02-23-2004, 10:05 AM
I think you can safely assume that the guy who asked this question has solved the problem and finished the game considering this thread has been dead since November of last year!

Its not really necessary to bring back several threads pretty much to do with the same issue when they havent seen any activity in 1,2 or even 3 months http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/blink.gif

http://www.exmouthscc.co.uk/images/uj-ubi.gif