PDA

View Full Version : Clan Sign Up?

TCnet
02-04-2004, 04:48 PM
I was woundering what are the sites to sign up your clan at. I new at this fourm this is only my second post, but I had RainBow Six 3 for a good time. If you could just tell me the adress of the sites that would help me a lot.

If you think you can't do it, Don't even try it.

There is no try , yes or no , no try.

TCnet
02-04-2004, 04:48 PM
I was woundering what are the sites to sign up your clan at. I new at this fourm this is only my second post, but I had RainBow Six 3 for a good time. If you could just tell me the adress of the sites that would help me a lot.

DNak08
02-04-2004, 04:55 PM
most clans will make you tell them you want to tryout.....like mine...check out the link in my SIG

Leader of DNA Clan
Visite DNA Clan Site (http://dnaclan.moonfruit.com)

TCnet
02-04-2004, 07:02 PM
I know that i am in one clan but i don't know where to sign up

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
\¯\/¯/ |¯|)¯) /¯/\¯\ \¯\/¯/
Gaming Tag: Clisenet
/_/\_\ |_|)_) \_\/_/ /_/\_\

xTIESTOx
02-05-2004, 09:25 AM
Very easy teamcompete.com

capt420chronic
02-05-2004, 09:40 AM
http://rainbowsix3.gamebattles.com/ladders.php

TCnet
02-05-2004, 01:06 PM
I registered on Team Compete. only some of my clan is registered on there thought. When you get ready for a match how dose it get montered so you know who won or lost?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F R-Gandalf Wizard
02-06-2004, 01:11 AM
Teamcompetes win/loss system is basically of mutual agreement between the teams.

First you want to be sure your entire roster is registered and listed on your teamcompete profile because some teams will make a fuss if you use players not listed on your TC roster.

Then you setup your matches and agree to terms before the match date by using there challenge system. Its not hard, its give and take basically. Some teams prefer different methods so you may have to sacrifice say allowing .50's to get rid of Grenade Launchers etc....

Now comes match date. You play your matches and stuff and remember how many you won and lost. At the end of the match(s) make sure the opposing team has the same numbers. Then each team goes to TC and submits there scores and ratings of the other team. Each team basically has to submit the same score if there is a discrepency TC will investigate it. You may also dispute another teams score if it is wrong. TC has a system for all that. They will penalize teams that lie on the scoring thing, they will also penalize teams that file false accusations.

There is also gamebattles.com and xboxwarzone.com each has a ladder, but I am unaware of the method of either.

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Iluvatar/Gandalf.jpg
First Responders (http://www.firstresponders.tk)
XBL Gamertag - Gandalf Wizard

The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms..."
-Samuel Adams arguing for a Bill of Rights

TCnet
02-06-2004, 09:40 AM
Ok Thank you very much gandalfwizard1 now i understand TC a lot more.

The only thing is that my whole team is not sign up at TC yet

TCnet
02-07-2004, 07:14 PM
Ok, I got every thing about the TC website but how do you know who is going to Host the game and how man people are playing? But the main thing is don't get is who is Host the game?

TCnet
02-09-2004, 06:54 PM
HEY I was supsose to have a clan match and the other team Accepet but they did not show up. So how do you report your scores?

Hobbez245
02-09-2004, 07:46 PM
teamcompete is old..the new one that everyone is moving to is gamebattles.com, it is faster..more organized and has money prizes!!!

CLan: Reservoir Dogs, Challenge us