PDA

View Full Version : Crosshair

XyZspineZyX
12-07-2003, 07:20 AM
i would you go about making a new crosshair. i dont have the game but one of my clan members does and he has a hard time seeing the regular crosshair. he already has one mod that changes its color but it doesn't help

XyZspineZyX
12-07-2003, 07:20 AM
i would you go about making a new crosshair. i dont have the game but one of my clan members does and he has a hard time seeing the regular crosshair. he already has one mod that changes its color but it doesn't help

XyZspineZyX
12-07-2003, 02:50 PM
BT I can't answer your question, but someone here probably can. I just warn that there may be LOTS of hollering if you modify the crosshairs, there are some that think changing the color is a cheat. Just a heads up!

Remember this rule. . .

Just because it worked in/on someone else's computer does NOT mean it will work on yours!

Good Hunting!

XyZspineZyX
12-27-2003, 10:37 PM
you need either utpt , wotGreal exporter , or photoshop (or paint) to do it . utpt and wotgreal are just exporters , you need to export the corresponding texture for the weapon from "inventory_t.utx" , modify it , then import to the same package with the same name . rename and then delete the old one . if you cant find utpt or wotGreal , set the VIEW in the texture browser to 100% , and "print screen" .then open it in photoshop or paint , modify it , and save it to the same name , and import it into "inventory_t.utx" . importing textures must be .dds , 24 bit windows .bmp , 24 bit uncompressed .tga , or pcx .