PDA

View Full Version : Su 33 ripple in AG & ******ed bomb bug

AMVI_FlyingV
01-18-2004, 07:19 PM
hi..is there the possibility to select the ripple number in AG attack with Su33, or ever we must relase a pair of bombs at single time?

also, grid mod.. very Nice! but with this betod i have fond a bug in ******ed bomb dynamic:

with the grid mod (8 key) we can relase manually the bombs without computer assistance in bombs point of impact, so, relasing a ******ed (with para-chute) bomb and watching it in external view (F6 key) we see the bomb going forward, open the parachute, then brake, the weight force push it with nose down and impact following a vertical line.. so all is correct, but, if we try to relase the same bomb in AG standard mode (7 key) with computer relase assistance, we see that it give the Launch Autorization, really before the target,like a general purpose bomb, more far than in "grid" mode... relasing the bomb and watching it in external view, we see that the bomb doesn't change is pitch..it goes following a direct line to the target with costant bank , about 30? degress.

this is a not reale ******ed bomb balistic...this doesn't respect some phisic's principles...but I think that it is a minor bug, because relasing in grid mode all goes well..

try and let me know

-Col.Matteo"FlyingV"Marini
-Commander of AMVI Lock-On Section lomac.amvi.it

ICQ - 93702311
MSN - matteomarini@hotmail.com

AMVI_FlyingV
01-18-2004, 07:19 PM
hi..is there the possibility to select the ripple number in AG attack with Su33, or ever we must relase a pair of bombs at single time?

also, grid mod.. very Nice! but with this betod i have fond a bug in ******ed bomb dynamic:

with the grid mod (8 key) we can relase manually the bombs without computer assistance in bombs point of impact, so, relasing a ******ed (with para-chute) bomb and watching it in external view (F6 key) we see the bomb going forward, open the parachute, then brake, the weight force push it with nose down and impact following a vertical line.. so all is correct, but, if we try to relase the same bomb in AG standard mode (7 key) with computer relase assistance, we see that it give the Launch Autorization, really before the target,like a general purpose bomb, more far than in "grid" mode... relasing the bomb and watching it in external view, we see that the bomb doesn't change is pitch..it goes following a direct line to the target with costant bank , about 30? degress.

this is a not reale ******ed bomb balistic...this doesn't respect some phisic's principles...but I think that it is a minor bug, because relasing in grid mode all goes well..

try and let me know

-Col.Matteo"FlyingV"Marini
-Commander of AMVI Lock-On Section lomac.amvi.it

ICQ - 93702311
MSN - matteomarini@hotmail.com