PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME DECIDE PLEASE!

sett.uk
03-13-2004, 06:21 PM
I have wittled my final weapon choice down to either the AUG or the G36K, neither with high capacity mags or silencers.

I can either go for the G36K's slightly faster recovery, or the AUG's stability.

Help me decide which weapon!

Also, why do all the elite players in the RvS community use the G36K?

Thanks in advance...

sett.uk
03-13-2004, 06:21 PM
I have wittled my final weapon choice down to either the AUG or the G36K, neither with high capacity mags or silencers.

I can either go for the G36K's slightly faster recovery, or the AUG's stability.

Help me decide which weapon!

Also, why do all the elite players in the RvS community use the G36K?

Thanks in advance...

teebus
03-14-2004, 02:01 AM
I believe the G36K can be a lot better than the AUG if you are good at using it, and I think the IRDS on the G36K is prefered.

ftp://ftp.blueyonder.co.uk/store1/incoming/JSF2.jpg

X35 Joint-Strike-Fighter (F35B US Designation)

SoulFire382
03-14-2004, 05:58 AM
I use each for different situations. I'd suggest using the AUG for medium-long range, and the G36K for short-medium range. Or for maps that have a combonation of indoor and long range combat.

Ohhh! Beu-tiful! Pre-ttyy!! How do i blow it up!!?!?!?!

[=SoulFire382=]
TriggerHappy in-game.

teebus
03-14-2004, 01:42 PM
I quite like the G36K on semi-auto mode!

I never use it on full-auto any more, because the recoil of it on the game just takes the pi*s!

ftp://ftp.blueyonder.co.uk/store1/incoming/JSF2.jpg

X35 Joint-Strike-Fighter (F35B US Designation)

Sillaber
03-19-2004, 10:16 AM
not all the elite players of RVS use the g36k, its not as good as it is talked up to be, anyone can be good with any gun if they practice, ive seen a clan using ump45's that rape the crap out of people, i preferably use the 47 or 74 silenced or the fnc silenced for medium long range they both have nice results and havent failed me yet, in close combat i use the ump45 which is a very underrated sub

ZeroSniper0
03-19-2004, 12:34 PM
neither of them. go with FNC w/ scope. better stability than both of them and more accurate.

________
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/7191/front_military.jpg
"Of course you're afraid [of battle]. Anyone who says they're not are either lying or need to see a shrink..."
-Andy McNab, Bravo Two Zero