PDA

View Full Version : Is this a bug? (spoiler warning)

WyseCracker
03-27-2004, 06:52 PM
***spoilers - get out now if you don't want to read them***

I've reached the "Boat" level and have successfully managed to sink the freighter. However, Crowe shows up in his chopper and nails me everytime. It's getting old dumping all of my ammo into Crowe only to get fragged when all my rounds are spent.

Is Crowe supposed to be invulnerable? No matter how hard I hit him, he just keeps flitting around in his chopper.

I recently re-installed the game without installing patch 1.1, which was causing loads of rendering glitches. Is Crowe's seeming invulnerability a bug that was fixed in patch 1.1, or am I missing something?

I AM supposed to take him out, right?

WyseCracker
03-27-2004, 06:52 PM
***spoilers - get out now if you don't want to read them***

I've reached the "Boat" level and have successfully managed to sink the freighter. However, Crowe shows up in his chopper and nails me everytime. It's getting old dumping all of my ammo into Crowe only to get fragged when all my rounds are spent.

Is Crowe supposed to be invulnerable? No matter how hard I hit him, he just keeps flitting around in his chopper.

I recently re-installed the game without installing patch 1.1, which was causing loads of rendering glitches. Is Crowe's seeming invulnerability a bug that was fixed in patch 1.1, or am I missing something?

I AM supposed to take him out, right?