PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at 95%

XyZspineZyX
12-13-2003, 04:31 AM
Hey guys, first post!

I'm just past the save point for 95% and I can't get it for the life of me. I climb up the post and jump onto the bar, then the next bar, and then the final bar. After that the section of wall crumbles away as in the vision. I've tried going into that section of wall and jumping back onto the higher section above the bar but I can't reach it. What am I supposed to do?

Thanks

XyZspineZyX
12-13-2003, 04:31 AM
Hey guys, first post!

I'm just past the save point for 95% and I can't get it for the life of me. I climb up the post and jump onto the bar, then the next bar, and then the final bar. After that the section of wall crumbles away as in the vision. I've tried going into that section of wall and jumping back onto the higher section above the bar but I can't reach it. What am I supposed to do?

Thanks

XyZspineZyX
12-13-2003, 05:28 AM
Well I exited the game to talk to someone and started it back up. First try I made the jump, then I died later, and made the jump on the first shot again. This comes after trying it atleast 20 times before, guess the game just got screwy.

XyZspineZyX
12-18-2003, 10:57 AM
Your almost there! Jump on to where the wall fell away walk up to the right where you should be able to jump up and hang. Then you should be able to jump across to the bar and balance walk acroos from there.

Snow1977
02-23-2004, 03:28 AM
When you're on that cracked hole in the wall about to jump backwards onto the beam, try this:
Use that alternate view.. the one that zooms out and does the whole landscaping thing (default key: Q). Then use your mouse to zoom in (default: push mouse upwards to zoom in) so that your screen only has the Prince and the beam on screen (ie: just zoom it up close!). Then do your regular backwards jump!