PDA

View Full Version : Any more info on Mynarski?

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 10:08 PM
I've only read the press release and a couple of comments here on this board, but I was wondering if there's any other info about it that I might have missed while being away from this board for a while. The forum search really sucks, as does the overall speed of this board, so I thought I'd just ask.

I'm mainly wondering if the mod will actually change R6 gameplay, such as weapons feel and damage, or if it's just some kind of mod for clans to keep track of wins and and losses or something like the Orange Smoothie mod used on many Quake3 engine games (and maybe other engines?)

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 10:08 PM
I've only read the press release and a couple of comments here on this board, but I was wondering if there's any other info about it that I might have missed while being away from this board for a while. The forum search really sucks, as does the overall speed of this board, so I thought I'd just ask.

I'm mainly wondering if the mod will actually change R6 gameplay, such as weapons feel and damage, or if it's just some kind of mod for clans to keep track of wins and and losses or something like the Orange Smoothie mod used on many Quake3 engine games (and maybe other engines?)

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 10:22 PM
They already said it would be an action sports style game.

I'm guessing that means it will be sort of like Deathball for UT.

<center>http://members.cox.net/atlantisr0x/atlantis.jpg </center>

UBI, RELEASE THE SDK!!!

-Atlantis

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 08:13 AM
I see. So I suppose it's something completely different.