PDA

View Full Version : Patch Questions. RE: FPS, "Memory Hole", and frame dips.

eXtra_Corrosiv
01-07-2004, 11:09 AM
Glad the patch is out. I'm still at work though, and trying to figure out the level of excitement I should dispplay for the rest of the day. Or, if i should get sick and go home.

Of the people who were getting good fps except during effects like flares, explosions close to the ground,firing the a-10's cannon, etc... Are there still huge frame dips? or has the performance evened out?

Is the memory hole fixed?

For the people whowere getting an unfyable frame rate the entire time, has the performance improved considerably? of marginally?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Please excuse my English Type-Os, I normally write in fat crayons.

eXtra_Corrosiv
01-07-2004, 11:09 AM
Glad the patch is out. I'm still at work though, and trying to figure out the level of excitement I should dispplay for the rest of the day. Or, if i should get sick and go home.

Of the people who were getting good fps except during effects like flares, explosions close to the ground,firing the a-10's cannon, etc... Are there still huge frame dips? or has the performance evened out?

Is the memory hole fixed?

For the people whowere getting an unfyable frame rate the entire time, has the performance improved considerably? of marginally?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Please excuse my English Type-Os, I normally write in fat crayons.

butcher-boy
01-07-2004, 11:45 AM
Before i installed the patch, i was getting bad stuttering, on explosions and other things,
After i installed patch, Im Still getting bad stuttering, realy has not helped my game one bit..

clad it worked for others
butcherboy