PDA

View Full Version : Error Message. Please help

XyZspineZyX
06-20-2003, 12:50 AM
When I am starting the game and joining the server, my game screen cansoled and the error massage apears.

General protection fault!

History: FD3DTexture::Cache <- FD3DRenderInterface::CacheTexture <- FD3DRenderInterface::EnableLighting <- FBspDrawList::Render <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FCameraSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine:http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gifraw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Guys, please help me, what I need to do? I really want to play this game. Help.

XyZspineZyX
06-20-2003, 12:50 AM
When I am starting the game and joining the server, my game screen cansoled and the error massage apears.

General protection fault!

History: FD3DTexture::Cache <- FD3DRenderInterface::CacheTexture <- FD3DRenderInterface::EnableLighting <- FBspDrawList::Render <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FCameraSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine:http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gifraw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Guys, please help me, what I need to do? I really want to play this game. Help.

XyZspineZyX
07-02-2003, 05:38 PM
same thing with me

XyZspineZyX
07-04-2003, 04:57 AM
Ypur video card doesnt support the game get a new one

XyZspineZyX
07-15-2003, 04:55 PM
its not the vidio card thing i have a radeon 64mb card i think its the 3000 and it doesnt work for me ethier..anyone know whats going on i get this message

Feature not supported: D3DDEVCAPS_HWTRANSFORMANDLIGHT

History: UD3DRenderDevice::SetRes <- UGameEngine:http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gifraw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- AttemptLoadPending <- TickPending <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

XyZspineZyX
07-16-2003, 09:09 AM
this is ******ed, I just bought a laptop and the fu<king thing can't work because of the card!? why didn't they make it so it would run on lower cards!? couldn't they make a mode with out that command!? Damnit! I have Raven Shield in the mail!

>=(

XyZspineZyX
07-16-2003, 09:20 AM
look

Minimum:

Computer: 600 MHz CPU
Memory: 128 MB RAM
Operating System: Windowsâ® 98/ME/2000/XP
Video Card: 32 MB DirectX 8.1 or higher
Drive Space: 256 MB hard drive space
Sound Card: DirectX 8.0 compatible sound card
Internet/Network: High Speed Internet connection

My Computer!

Computer: 1.7GHz CPU
Memory: 256 MB DDR RAM
Operating System: Home XP
Video Card: ATI Mobile M6 64MB with DirectX 9.0
Drive Space: 30GBs
Sound Card: Who knows,
Internet/Network: High Speed Broadband!!!!

I want a refund~! VIDEO CARD IS 32MBS! I WANT A REFUND!

XyZspineZyX
07-18-2003, 04:22 PM
OOh.... DirectX 9 is a Beta ya know... XP and Dx9 Beta don't mix well. I see this a lot, which is why i'm strollin' good with DirectX 8.1. Go on, uninstall 9 and git back with 8.1. As for the rest of you newbs in here, post your damnass computer specs in your signature, up in MY PREFERENCES. No one will know how to help you if they don't know what's in your PeeC.

What a beatiful newb forum...

Pentium 4 @ 1.8 gigahertz
512MB RAM
Sound Blaster Live
GeForce 2 MX440 64MB DDR(It's better than you think)
Windows XP Home Edition

I shot the sheriff....

killer_007_08
03-05-2004, 06:37 AM
uh huh