PDA

View Full Version : Game Won't Start

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 06:15 AM
I bought the DVD version of Riven this afternoon, loaded it onto my computer (a brand new, state-of-the-art game computer from Dell) and the game won't start. I get the start up screen, but when I push "Play" the DVD just starts running and won't stop. Bought MYST and Exile at the same time and they both work fine. I uninstalled and reinstalled Riven, but it still won't work. Anybody have any ideas?

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 06:15 AM
I bought the DVD version of Riven this afternoon, loaded it onto my computer (a brand new, state-of-the-art game computer from Dell) and the game won't start. I get the start up screen, but when I push "Play" the DVD just starts running and won't stop. Bought MYST and Exile at the same time and they both work fine. I uninstalled and reinstalled Riven, but it still won't work. Anybody have any ideas?

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 02:37 PM
i think ur in the wrong forum lol.

<embed src="http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~marenjen/sig.swf" height="90" width="420" autostart="true">

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 08:49 PM
wrong forums dude, and dells aren't exactly state of the art, there ok if you wnat a real good pc build it ur self and alienwares the next best thing if you can't build your own

<marquee><font size=4><tt>Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.</tt></font></marquee>