PDA

View Full Version : How to use remote explosives better??? help me plz

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 03:30 PM
i still, because I never had any experience with such things, can't use flashbangs, or, granades (weather or not it be frags or smoke ones; although I used one smoke very well.) Can someone help me, plz? Explain maybe. + I love to use pistols.

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 03:30 PM
i still, because I never had any experience with such things, can't use flashbangs, or, granades (weather or not it be frags or smoke ones; although I used one smoke very well.) Can someone help me, plz? Explain maybe. + I love to use pistols.

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 04:23 PM
ummm if your using a flashbang turn around from where you threw it..../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

"And then i was dodging bullets like raindrops"

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 04:26 PM
1st of all I can't turn around too quik, 2nd I can't switch back to primary quik enough after throwing a frag crowd pleaser. suggestions?

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 10:59 PM
Well it depends on your team, if yo ugot someone watching your rear or covering you while you throw your frag, then your good to go, but if you dont, then think about your situation before you pull out your frag/flashbang..etc. and think how safe you wil be after you throw it...

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/beef.jpg </img

XyZspineZyX
10-10-2003, 06:04 PM
how exactly do u make a team member rush in (blitz) a room after u thow a frag (flashbang?) and one more: how do u make smileys (type 'em in?) in these posts?

There was a redback crouching
On the toilet seat last night.
I didn't see it in the dark,
But, OUCH, I felt it bite!
It sank its fangs
Right in me cheek
And, crikey, did it hurt.
You better get out your antivenom,
'Cause, man, I'm gonna need a squirt.
Yeah!

XyZspineZyX
10-10-2003, 08:44 PM
this is where teamwork comes into the game again, if your in multiplayer then when youve thrown the nade, make one of your men take your position while you go back and change to primary

http://sigs.hqhosting.net/colbensas4.gif