PDA

View Full Version : I created a Squad now I dont want it

CyberSlaughter
08-06-2004, 04:05 PM
I created a squad and now i dont want it how do i get rid of it. i was just testing it out to see how it works i didnt know that it would save my information and not let me change it they should put up a warning or something anyways dose anyone know how i can get rid of this thing is pissing me off

CyberSlaughter
08-06-2004, 04:05 PM
I created a squad and now i dont want it how do i get rid of it. i was just testing it out to see how it works i didnt know that it would save my information and not let me change it they should put up a warning or something anyways dose anyone know how i can get rid of this thing is pissing me off

sr_al1en
08-06-2004, 04:17 PM
yeah they should let you cancel them, I mean its easy to screw up making them in the 1st place.

"you set a fire you cant put out...."
http://members.aol.com/dd6nois/private/clan.gif

CyberSlaughter
08-06-2004, 04:33 PM
ya i know, its just stupid because i put in for my tag beer and now it says beercyberslaughter when ever i play online and its driveing me nutts

crmnl sk8
08-06-2004, 04:51 PM
if nobodies in the clan all ya gotta do is leave it, so just kick everyone out and leave

CyberSlaughter
08-06-2004, 11:42 PM
holy ****, !THANKS! crmnl sk8, i am so happy now, i would also like to point out that i am a "moron"