PDA

View Full Version : uru prime game import in uru live

gowgowuk
01-15-2004, 01:07 PM
Hi, sorry if this has been asked before but I cannot find that subject.
I've just been invited to play in uru live. I am sort of half way through in uru prime.As I understand, the prime game should be imported when I start uru live? As far as I remember, I had a question like :do you want to import your game? or something similar and I replied yes, but I seem to start again from the desert. Any idea how I should try again to import the game?

Many thanks

gogo

gowgowuk
01-15-2004, 01:07 PM
Hi, sorry if this has been asked before but I cannot find that subject.
I've just been invited to play in uru live. I am sort of half way through in uru prime.As I understand, the prime game should be imported when I start uru live? As far as I remember, I had a question like :do you want to import your game? or something similar and I replied yes, but I seem to start again from the desert. Any idea how I should try again to import the game?

Many thanks

gogo

Heimdall_G
01-15-2004, 01:44 PM
Do you start again from the desert on-line in the Prologue or off-line in Prime, or both?

If you've completed the Cleft puzzles and gotten your Relto and linking book, you should be in your Relto each time you start the game. (Otherwise, you start from the desert.) This applies to Prime, and to the Prologue as well if you go on-line and import your character after finishing at least the Cleft in Prime.

If you go on-line and import your character before you finish the Cleft in Prime, you'll start each Prologue session from the desert.

Probably the best thing to do if you went on-line before finishing Prime, is to finish Prime. Then, delete your Prologue character by hitting the Delete Player button on the Uru Setup menu Account page, and set up a new character with importing of your Prime character.

In Live as -- Heimdall
KI 89512
Latest Uru updates here (http://www.cyanworlds.com/status.htm)

gowgowuk
01-15-2004, 02:02 PM
Hi Thanks,
I have only the problem when I try the online version. When I start the Prime version, I am in my relto as usual(with 2 ages finished). I tried to import my character online well after I finished the cleft stage (as I say, I am more or less Half-way, I think, through the prime game).

>Probably the best thing to do if you went on->line before finishing Prime, is to finish >Prime. Then, delete your Prologue character >by hitting the Delete Player button on the >Uru Setup menu Account page, and set up a new >character with importing of your Prime >character.

Fair enough, but my "account status" says that my free trial is expiring on the 4th of february, and I doubt I would be able to finish Prime before that!!

gogo

Heimdall_G
01-15-2004, 02:10 PM
Not to worry!

The February 4th date is only a placekeeper right now, indicating when Ubusift originally thought they'd be officially opening up Uru Live. (The Prologue is the beta-test for Live.) I'll be pleasantly surprised if Live is opened up on February 4th.

The best information we have is that everyone who has received their Email invitation to the Prologue will automatically get the one month of free Live play after the official Live start date.

In Live as -- Heimdall
KI 89512
Latest Uru updates here (http://www.cyanworlds.com/status.htm)