PDA

View Full Version : Coastline

TheAirMarshal
05-29-2004, 04:29 PM
Some people are saying that there is to be no costline implemented. Has this been confirmed by the devs?

I hope there is a coastline because a U-Boat sim without a Gibraltar run or attacks on harbours with shallow waters etc would be sorely lacking.

TheAirMarshal
05-29-2004, 04:29 PM
Some people are saying that there is to be no costline implemented. Has this been confirmed by the devs?

I hope there is a coastline because a U-Boat sim without a Gibraltar run or attacks on harbours with shallow waters etc would be sorely lacking.

TheAirMarshal
05-29-2004, 04:33 PM
Terrain for the sea bed must surely be included so I don't know why they wouldn't have land as well. It's more likely that they haven't shown us screenshots of the coast as it is still work in progress.

jagtigermk2
05-29-2004, 05:15 PM
I think i am the culprit starting it off, http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/crazy.gif i hope i am wrong. Maybe the dev team could verify this with the forum soon.

Egan2.0
05-29-2004, 07:54 PM
No one knows anything for sure. I can't imagine that they could get away without any coastline, Gibralter or The Orkneys for example, but we must wait for them to say something definate.